• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Quick Dinners In No Time Fundraiser/Cooking Show

In summary, the "Welcome Back! Quick Dinners In No Time Fundraiser/Cooking Show" is a fundraiser where a Pampered Chef consultant will come and demonstrate quick and delicious recipes using their products. The amount of money raised depends on the number of guests and their purchases, with an average of $500-$1000. The consultant will bring all necessary supplies and ingredients, and the organization earns a percentage of sales. Recipes can be chosen in collaboration with the consultant and there is no cost to host the event.
jnsr96
Hi... I am new to this site and so far love it!!! I am also coming back after a 6 year hiatus to pampered chef so a lot has changed!

I am having a fundraiser/cooking show at a nursery school and the director wants flyers to post as well as a printout for the show... The theme is dinners in no time... anyone have any templates that I could use? Thanks in advance!

Did you do a search in the files section?

Welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you're loving this site and coming back to Pampered Chef after a hiatus. A lot has definitely changed in the past 6 years, so it's understandable that you might need some help with flyers and printouts for your fundraiser/cooking show. I don't have any specific templates to share, but a quick Google search for "dinner in no time flyer template" brings up some great options that you could use as a starting point. You can also check out the Pampered Chef website for any pre-made templates they might have available. Good luck with your fundraiser and cooking show! I'm sure it will be a success with your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef and the support of the forum community.

1. How does the fundraiser/cooking show work?

The "Welcome Back! Quick Dinners In No Time Fundraiser/Cooking Show" is an easy and fun way to raise money for your organization. During the event, a Pampered Chef consultant will come to your location and demonstrate quick and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. Your organization will earn a percentage of the sales made during the event.

2. How much money can our organization expect to raise?

The amount of money raised during the fundraiser/cooking show will depend on the number of guests in attendance and their purchases. On average, organizations earn $500-$1000 during these events. However, the more guests and sales, the more money your organization can earn.

3. Do we need to provide any supplies or ingredients?

No, the Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the cooking show. All you need to do is provide a space for the demonstration and invite guests to attend.

4. Can we choose the recipes that will be demonstrated?

Yes, you can work with the Pampered Chef consultant to select the recipes that will be demonstrated during the event. You can also choose to focus on a specific theme, such as quick dinners or healthy meals.

5. Is there a cost to host the fundraiser/cooking show?

There is no cost to host the event. The Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients, and your organization will earn a percentage of the sales made during the event. It is a great way to raise money without any upfront costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly FLASH Clemmons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • tiamonapoli