• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Housewarming Invite: Personalized Flyers for Your Event!

In summary, a Flyer General Invite is a promotional material used to invite potential customers to a Pampered Chef party or event. It contains information about the products, host incentives, and event details. You can obtain a Flyer General Invite from your consultant or request one from the company's website or social media pages. While the invite cannot be customized, you can add personal information to make it more personalized. Discounts and promotions may be mentioned on the invite, and you can invite friends who are not local to the event and have products shipped to them.
topchef.heather
While I'm searching through the posts on here, I thought I would ask as well since some of you are so quick on here... Here's the situation, my friend is having her housewarming tomorrow, she is then hosting a show for me on the 24th. She has already sent out over 100 evites, but we wanted to have some type of flyer invitations or information to have set out at her housewarming as a personal invite as well. We would have written the postcards, but not enough planning on both our parts and now too much work to get all of those written out by tomorrow. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. She already has about 50 that have RSVP'd to her housewarming, so I want to spread the news as best and as much as possible! Thanks.

This is the one I use:

Attachments

• full page invite-VanderVelde.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 368
ChefBeckyD said:
This is the one I use:

That looks great! Thanks!

ChefBeckyD said:
This is the one I use:

Do you know how to get 2 of these on a page? I figured out how to rotate 1, but can't figure out how to do it again, but I also can't get the logo to flip. Does anyone know of something I might be missing?

Hi there! Congratulations on your friend's new home and upcoming housewarming. I understand the need for last minute invitations and I'm happy to help with some suggestions.One idea is to create personalized flyers using the online design tool on your Pampered Chef Consultant website. You can easily customize the flyer with your friend's information and add in details about the upcoming show. You can then print them out and have them ready for guests to take home with them at the housewarming.Another option is to create a digital flyer using a design platform like Canva. This way, you can easily share the flyer on social media and through email with your friend's guests. You can also print out a few copies to have at the housewarming for those who may not have received the digital invitation.Lastly, you can also use the evite platform to send out a reminder to your friend's guests about the upcoming show. This way, they can easily RSVP and receive all the necessary information without the need for physical invitations.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you both a successful housewarming and show! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Flyer General Invite?

A Flyer General Invite is a promotional material that is distributed to potential customers to invite them to attend a Pampered Chef party or event. It usually contains information about the products, host incentives, and date and time of the party.

2. How can I get a Flyer General Invite?

You can get a Flyer General Invite from your Pampered Chef consultant who is hosting the event. You can also request one from our website or social media pages.

3. Can I customize the Flyer General Invite?

Our Flyer General Invites are designed by our marketing team and cannot be customized. However, you can add your personal information, such as your name and contact details, to the invite to make it more personalized.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions mentioned in the Flyer General Invite?

Yes, the Flyer General Invite may include discounts or promotions that are specific to the party or event. Be sure to check the details on the invite for any special offers.

5. Can I invite friends who are not local to the event mentioned on the Flyer General Invite?

Yes, you can invite anyone to attend the party or event, even if they are not local to the area. They can place an order through your consultant or our website and have the products shipped directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Loreen
  • avelissar