• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Housewarming Gift Ideas for Real Estate Agents?

In summary, the flyer offers great gift ideas for real estate agents' new homeowners. The options include batter bowls, brownie pans, BBQ turners, and more.
Pamperedchef Marianne
Looking for flyer to give to Real Estate Agents. Offering them great gift ideas for their New homeowners. Batter bowls, brownie pans, BBQ Turner, etc. Nice House warming gift ideas!

Does anyone by chance have a flyer with updated products in the photos??
I have a friend who is a real estate agent, and he approached me about offering House Warming gifts. (wow!) I found a flyer I love, but it's got at least one older photo (old batter bowl). I don't know how to create the image to replace it.If not, I'll have to spend some time trying to create something. Never done anything quite like it before, so thought I'd ask first before reinventing the wheel! :D

Try pic collage, insta collage or photo collage (they are all free apps). U can add any photos u like and your own wording. :)
My mum is a real estate agent and actually offered to do the same thing! I'm Interested to hear how it works out for you!

esavvymom said:
Does anyone by chance have a flyer with updated products in the photos??
I have a friend who is a real estate agent, and he approached me about offering House Warming gifts. (wow!) I found a flyer I love, but it's got at least one older photo (old batter bowl). I don't know how to create the image to replace it.If not, I'll have to spend some time trying to create something. Never done anything quite like it before, so thought I'd ask first before reinventing the wheel! :D
Could you share with me the flyer you have with pics? I can see if I can change out the pic. I am in desperate need this morning of a flyer for a conference of realtors. my email is [email protected]

Here is the one I updated a bit with closer prices and the new Host Benefit chart. I wasn't talented enough to update the photo of the Classic Batter Bowl to show the new style, but it wasn't a deal breaker to me.The RoughDraft is if you want to edit it. I had taken an older file and remade it...it wasn't my original idea. :)The "Blank Contact" is a finished version with space to stamp or label your own name.Hope this helps!

Attachments

• RealtorPackages-BlankContact.pdf
    347.8 KB · Views: 622
  • RealtorPackages-RoughDraft1.docx
    407.4 KB · Views: 698
Does anyone have an updated version of a Real Estate pkg flier? With the new spring 2015 products?

1. How can a Pampered Chef flyer benefit real estate agents?

A Pampered Chef flyer can benefit real estate agents in several ways. Firstly, it can serve as a unique and creative way to market themselves and stand out from other agents. It can also be used as a tool to build relationships with clients and potential clients by offering them a special Pampered Chef discount or gift. Additionally, the flyer can be customized to include the agent's contact information, making it easy for clients to reach out for any future real estate needs.

2. Are there any specific flyer designs for real estate agents?

Yes, there are several flyer designs specifically tailored for real estate agents. These designs often include images of houses, sold signs, and other real estate symbols. The flyer can also be customized with the agent's branding and contact information to create a professional and cohesive look.

3. Can I include my own content on the flyer?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef flyers are completely customizable, so you can include your own content, such as a personal message or a special offer for your clients. You can also choose the layout, fonts, and colors to match your branding and style.

4. How can I distribute the flyers to potential clients?

There are several ways to distribute Pampered Chef flyers to potential clients. You can hand them out during open houses or networking events, leave them at local businesses or community centers, or even mail them directly to your target audience. You can also share the digital version of the flyer on your social media platforms or email it to your contacts.

5. Can I track the effectiveness of my Pampered Chef flyer?

Yes, you can track the effectiveness of your flyer by including a unique code or link for clients to redeem their special offer. This will allow you to see how many clients have used the flyer and if it has generated any leads or sales for your real estate business. You can also ask clients for feedback and track any increase in referrals or repeat business after distributing the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • imalearba4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies