• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for New Gift Registry

In summary, the new Gift registry program is being developed, but no flyer or letter has yet been created.
mrssyvo
Has anyone worked up an information flyer on the new Gift registry program? I had several people excited about it when I mentioned it at my show last night, but I do not have anything to show them, and I am not sure when it will come from home office.

new wedding regDoes anyone have a flyer to new brides , I know this doesnt work all the time but I wanr to send a flyer to engaged couples
Thanks doreen

Great idea! My director said PC should have them available when the new paperwork is available and we'll get some in our changeover kits (do we order those?).

Flyer to generate registry leads?Has anyone put together a flyer or letter to send to businesses (photographers, bridal consultants, bakerys) to generate interest in the bridal registry? Something asking for referrals?

You can buy really beautiful and professional marketing cards from the new vendor to leave at bridal places, etc. re: the wedding registry...

MSmith said:
You can buy really beautiful and professional marketing cards from the new vendor to leave at bridal places, etc. re: the wedding registry...

I just looked and couldn't find them on the site ~ can you help direct me please? I love the Merrill stuff

The Special Edition KCN specifically states that Merrill had marketing cards, but I went to order some today I couldn't find them either! Sorry for the confusion...

its_me_susan said:
I just looked and couldn't find them on the site ~ can you help direct me please? I love the Merrill stuff
At Consultants Corner you can just click on "Promoting your business" or do a drop down on promoting your business and then CLICK on "Licensed Merchandise Vendors". Then they will show up.

BethCooks4U said:
At Consultants Corner you can just click on "Promoting your business" or do a drop down on promoting your business and then CLICK on "Licensed Merchandise Vendors". Then they will show up.

I just got off the phone with them and they don't have the Wedding Registry stuff up yet, but are hoping by the end of the month. I think they are waiting on PC.

Try this for the Bridal Registry. I make 2 to a page to hand out to customers! Good Luck!

Attachments

• Pampered Bride Flyer for Chef Success.doc
    425 KB · Views: 848
That is wonderful!!!! I love it!! Thank you for sharing that!

jwpamp said:
Try this for the Bridal Registry. I make 2 to a page to hand out to customers! Good Luck!

OMGosh You should send this to PC and to Merrill to see if they'd like to buy it from you. THANK YOU for sharing this, it is soooooooo wonderful!

Registry FlyerIt looks great! Where did you find that photo of the couple with pampered chef products? Is it on the main PC website somewhere? I'm thinking that I would want to have a wide range of couples shown, various ages, ethnic backrounds etc.. I live in a diverse area and have found that people respond to things better when they identify with it. I'd love to find an older couple, an asian couple, etc..

~Jenny

Don't mail - visit!
GeorgiaPeach said:
Has anyone put together a flyer or letter to send to businesses (photographers, bridal consultants, bakerys) to generate interest in the bridal registry? Something asking for referrals?
I pulled out the phone book, and went to the wedding section. I called any number of vendors and met with the owner of a local day spa - she has brides and bridal parties come in for a day of pampering as well as bachelorette parties - and was more than happy to take my flyers to include in HER mailings out to her brides which she was sending out this week.

Face time is invaluable. It shows them your serious about your business and not just a "casual" consultant!

The attached flyer is just a re-typed version of the HO flyer that I print on pretty paper from Staples. Cost is about 8 cents per copy.

Attachments

• Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories - Bridal Registry.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 810
Last edited by a moderator:
how does it work?I've been reading about the gift registery on personal web site but still didn't figure it out!!! Can anyone help me??? :confused:
I love the flyers and was thinking about talking to bridal shop owner but little bit confuse on what to say.

sweet said:
I've been reading about the gift registery on personal web site but still didn't figure it out!!! Can anyone help me??? :confused:
I love the flyers and was thinking about talking to bridal shop owner but little bit confuse on what to say.

Hi there
I know it is a bit confusing. At my cluster meeting in Feb we will be going over the new program (it starts in March I believe). I don't have any specifics on it yet but we should get something in our spring/summer start up package that should be arriving this week.
Let me know if you have any specific questions though and I would be glad to try to answer them. I have done one Pampered Bride show and could just give you a few ideas of what I did.
Take Care
Lisa

Thank YouThank You so much Lisa.
it's getting little bit more clear now!! I would love for you to give me some tips on what you do for bridal shower, I was thinking of maybe doing a moving out theme show on the same patern that the bridal shower, since these days most people getting married are already moved together before the big day. What I was thinking was to propose a moving out show to people living mom and dad house's, moving to college, since getting started cost SO MUCH money... :eek:
I've been working on this idea since my youngest brother told me he was thinking to leave the parent's house soon and his friends as well, he's turning 17 next summer, I remember how I got started when I moved out and been thinking that it would had be great for me to have that kind of party, where I could have had my kitchen stuff for free!!! also remember all the gift I receive for my new place, I don't have guarantie on it and most of the stuff didn't last to long (I've been on my own for 7 years) or was not good quality. Do you know if the gift registry will work for that kind of show?

Thank You!!Thank you for sharing your great flyers!! :D

sweet said:
Thank You so much Lisa.
it's getting little bit more clear now!! I would love for you to give me some tips on what you do for bridal shower, I was thinking of maybe doing a moving out theme show on the same patern that the bridal shower, since these days most people getting married are already moved together before the big day. What I was thinking was to propose a moving out show to people living mom and dad house's, moving to college, since getting started cost SO MUCH money... :eek:
I've been working on this idea since my youngest brother told me he was thinking to leave the parent's house soon and his friends as well, he's turning 17 next summer, I remember how I got started when I moved out and been thinking that it would had be great for me to have that kind of party, where I could have had my kitchen stuff for free!!! also remember all the gift I receive for my new place, I don't have guarantie on it and most of the stuff didn't last to long (I've been on my own for 7 years) or was not good quality. Do you know if the gift registry will work for that kind of show?

I bet it would work. I am not sure what the new registry will be like. My director is giving a special training at our Feb. meeting but I don't see why you couldn't do a moving out type of registry just like a wedding one.
I have only had one party and here is what I did...
The bride and groom registered. I cut pictures out of our catalog of all the things that they registered for and glued them onto index cards. There was one index card for each item. If they wanted two cooling racks, I had two seperate index cards. At the show, I put the index cards in our woven selections square basket and explained to all the guests that if they would like to purchase an item from the registry they could peek through the basket and take out a card(s) for what they would like to buy.
I demonstrated the Apple Berry Salsa recipe that is in the All The Best P chef cookbook (pg 18). It is quick recipe and I was able to show a lot of products even though the recipe is super easy! The hostess was having a brunch so I did not want to take up too much of their time with my demo.
As a gift, I gave the Bride one of our Pampered Bride Aprons and markers. I also baked mini cakes in our Stoneware mini fluted pan. I had them premade and carried them in the stone (to show how well they cook and come out) and then I brought small doll head picks that I purchased at a craft store. I had frosting and things to decorate the cakes with. I used one cake for 4 people and let them use my tools (easy accent decorator, etc) to decorate their cakes like a bride. The bride then choose which one was the most creative and that group got a Seasons Best from me. The guests really liked being able to use the tools and I sold a lot of stoneware and cake things.
After the show when I was taking orders, I had each guest bring me their order forms and the index card for what they wanted to purchase for the bride and groom. I marked the purchase off on their order form (if they had not done so already) and put a B by the item so that I knew it was for the bride. I asked the guest if they wanted to write a note on the index card with well wishes or advice or whatever or I had them just sign the card for me.
After the show, I did up a receipt with just the items that were marked "B" so that the bride had a receipt. I kept my copy to update her registry and then gave her the index cards. I thought she would like to see them and keep them if she wanted. She was also able to see who purchased her what and then was able to send out Thank You notes right away instead of waiting.
I gave her a package of Thank You notes so that she didn't have to go out and buy them.
It will be interesting to see how the new wedding registry works. I hear it is going to be very nice!
Take care and let me know if you have any other questions.
:) Lisa

Great ideas Lisa. This site is AWESOME!

My flyer isn't allowing you to add your own info, so here is another one with a Text Box! Sorry!

Attachments

• Pampered Bride Flyer for Chef Success.doc
    425 KB · Views: 765
Help to reconcile old registry and NEWHelp. :confused: I never actually did a bridal shower before and now have a customer asking how it will work and how to incorporate the new registry. I am trying to "wrap my mind around" how this will work to get the MOST host benefits for the bride. If they register with the new wedding registry first, then she is capped at $200 free product when her sales hit $1000. My thought was to have her do a traditional wish list first and have a shower (set up like a regular show in PP and on my website) so she could potentially get a lot more for free as a result of the shower. Then, I could set them up with the new wedding registry afterwards for whatever they did not get at the shower. My question is for the shower, how will guests who cannot attend be able to view her wish list and purchase gifts? I have never set up a gift registry the old way so I am not sure how people who log on to my website and then select the bride as host would view a wish list? I tried to look on CC and they have shut down the gift registry until they unveil the new wedding registry on March 1st Help please. thanks a ton!

What is the "Flyer for New Gift Registry"?

The "Flyer for New Gift Registry" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to help customers easily create and manage gift registries for their special occasions.

How do I get the "Flyer for New Gift Registry"?

The "Flyer for New Gift Registry" can be obtained by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading it from the "Promotions" section.

Can I customize the "Flyer for New Gift Registry" for my event?

Yes, the "Flyer for New Gift Registry" can be customized with your event details, such as date, location, and theme. You can also add a personal message or photo.

Is there a cost to use the "Flyer for New Gift Registry"?

No, the "Flyer for New Gift Registry" is a complimentary tool provided by Pampered Chef to our customers. There is no additional cost to use it for your event.

Can I share the "Flyer for New Gift Registry" on social media?

Yes, the "Flyer for New Gift Registry" can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Simply save the flyer as an image and upload it to your preferred platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies