• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get to Know Your Local PC Consultant - Flyer for Neighbors

In summary, Becky's Open House was a success, but she learned from her mistakes and will only do invitations through email from now on. Paula found two files that may be helpful to others: a letter she wrote to her neighbors after she started PC, and a door hanger flyer that can be formatted for different neighborhoods.
nicole stoker
I am wondering if anyone has any great ideas for a flyer/brochure to put together to hand out to my neighbors to let them know I am a PC Consultant. We have an Avon lady in our neighborhood who is always dropping things at my door and I occassionally order from her...so, maybe it could work for me too. Does anyone else do this? :confused:

There are tons of flyers on this site to hand out, or mail to people to let them know you are a consultant. Just click on "PC files" on the top tool bar. Also, there are lots in the Letters & Flyers Section. A good one that I can think of off the top of my head is called "new customer flyer" (I think :rolleyes: ) You can alter it to suit your specific needs. Just do a search on this site and you will find more documents than you know what to do with ! ;)

I had an Open House in my new neighborhood last summer shortly after we moved in. This isn't really a letter, but more of an invitation/introduction. I had already met some of my neighbors before we moved in, so word was starting to get around that I sell PC. Anyway, this was the only thing close to what you're looking for that I had. I think it's a great idea to do a letter. Another thing people have done is used those postcards that announced a new season of products as a flyer to hand out. I did that and put a label on there with my information and info about hosting a show. THey're item # DH74 on paperwork/supply. I think they're still available even though the selling season ends in a couple months. They're nice because they show the colorful citrus-colored products, which looks summery. Be careful about putting them in people's mailboxes....it's actually illegal. You can attach them to the outside of the mailbox or on people's doors. Good luck!!

I found the flyer I was thinking of. Hope this is helpful. :)

Attachments

• attachment.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 795
Sooo...How did it go Becky?

It was my best Open House I had, but I made WAY too much food of course hoping it would have been more successful. I got to meet a handful of neighbors (they didn't all place orders), but I did have enough to submit as a show. I had a separate invitation to my past customers and didn't have a great response from them. Actually I sent that one through email and that was the smartest thing I did. I will no longer spend the $ on postage for Open Houses because I don't think they're very successful. I will only do invites through email. So, I probably only had a 7-9 people come, but at least it got my name out there and let everyone know I'm a consultant.

The BEST thing that came out of it is that it made me get my kitchen unpacked and organized only a week after moving in (and being 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time!). So, I don't regret doing it, but over the several Open Houses I've done I've learned not to put too much effort into it since you never know the response you'll get. :)

Does anyone have something effective they have put on door hangers like those at Nancy's Artwork?

Paula in TN

I came across a couple of my files that I thought I'd post here. One is another letter I did to neighbors in my old neighborhood right after I started PC. I hope it doesn't open up as huge as it did for me some reason.

The other attachment is a formatted door hanger flyer that came from someone in my cluster from a couple years ago. It's at least formatted to those door hangers (two to a page I think). I have no idea how this worked out for her. Hope it helps!

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyer for Neighbors"?

The "Flyer for Neighbors" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach out to their local community and promote their business. It is a customizable flyer that can be distributed to neighbors in the consultant's area.

2. How do I customize my "Flyer for Neighbors"?

To customize your "Flyer for Neighbors", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select the "Flyer for Neighbors" option and edit the text, images, and contact information to fit your business.

3. Can I add my own images to the "Flyer for Neighbors"?

Yes, you can add your own images to the "Flyer for Neighbors" by clicking on the image placeholder and selecting the option to upload a new image. This is a great way to personalize the flyer and showcase your favorite products or recipes.

4. How do I distribute the "Flyer for Neighbors"?

The "Flyer for Neighbors" can be distributed in a variety of ways, such as hand-delivering them to neighbors, leaving them in community bulletin boards or local businesses, or even mailing them to a targeted list of potential customers. It's up to you to decide the best method for your area.

5. Is there a cost to use the "Flyer for Neighbors"?

No, there is no additional cost to use the "Flyer for Neighbors" tool. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account. However, if you choose to print physical copies of the flyer, there may be a cost associated with that depending on where you have them printed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nichole1231