1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Flyer for neighborhood PChef party

1. Whit

Whit

Hi,
    I've really enjoyed this site and was hoping to get some suggestions on a flyer I'm working on for my upcoming neighborhood Pchef party- (This will almost be my restart to the biz and my new area since I just moved here)
    Any suggestions would be appeciated-
    Whitney

Jun 6, 2005
  2. There is a tab at the top maroon bar called 'PC files'. A wealth of flyers there!

3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Here are a couple ideas I got from this website. I changed the spring document and made it say summer(since its almost summer)

Attached Files:

Jun 6, 2005
  4. city codes

Before you flyer a neighborhood be sure to check with your city to see if you need a solicitors license. Some cities require one and those caught without can be fined a lot of money. The local Chamber of Commerce and/or City Hall should be able to tell you.

5. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Also never put them in mail boxes. That is against the law. I always put mine in the newspaper boxes- we're suburban. Or you could buy rubberbands and attach them to door knobs.

Jun 7, 2005
  6. vminaudo

vminaudo Novice Member Gold Member

Hi, I am trying to do the same thing too. I received comments from other PC, who said to mail out postcards to my neighbor's stating that is a "no purchase expected" show. We all know that PC products sell themselves, so I will make sales. If you tried this and got success, please respond.

Thanks and regards, Vickie

May 23, 2012
  7. pchockeymom

pchockeymom Veteran Member

These posts are from 7 years ago!!!

May 23, 2012
  8. vminaudo

vminaudo Novice Member Gold Member

I am several years and several dollars late. Sorry, I am new to this. It must work, because you have been so successful.

May 23, 2012
Have something to add?