• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Neighborhood Pampered Chefhef Party

In summary, a Pampered Chef party is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can try out high-quality kitchen tools and learn new recipes. To host a party, you can contact a consultant and schedule a date. The party typically lasts 2-3 hours, but can be customized to fit your schedule. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts. The menu can also be customized to your preferences and dietary restrictions.
Whit
Hi,
I've really enjoyed this site and was hoping to get some suggestions on a flyer I'm working on for my upcoming neighborhood Pchef party- (This will almost be my restart to the biz and my new area since I just moved here)
Any suggestions would be appeciated-
Whitney

There is a tab at the top maroon bar called 'PC files'. A wealth of flyers there!

Here are a couple ideas I got from this website. I changed the spring document and made it say summer(since its almost summer)

Attachments

• newcustomerflier.doc
    79 KB · Views: 937
  • springpartyspecialshow.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 806
city codesBefore you flyer a neighborhood be sure to check with your city to see if you need a solicitors license. Some cities require one and those caught without can be fined a lot of money. The local Chamber of Commerce and/or City Hall should be able to tell you.

Also never put them in mail boxes. That is against the law. I always put mine in the newspaper boxes- we're suburban. Or you could buy rubberbands and attach them to door knobs.

Hi, I am trying to do the same thing too. I received comments from other PC, who said to mail out postcards to my neighbor's stating that is a "no purchase expected" show. We all know that PC products sell themselves, so I will make sales. If you tried this and got success, please respond. Thanks and regards, Vickie

These posts are from 7 years ago!!!

I am several years and several dollars late. Sorry, I am new to this. It must work, because you have been so successful.

1. What is a Pampered Chef party?

A Pampered Chef party is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Guests will have the opportunity to try out the products and learn new recipes while enjoying a social gathering.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will provide invitations and help you plan the menu and theme for your party. You can also choose to host a virtual party through video conferencing.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef party last?

A Pampered Chef party typically lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the menu. However, the consultant will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and time constraints.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the party sales in free products, as well as a discount on any additional items you wish to purchase. It's also a fun way to gather friends and family for a unique and enjoyable experience.

5. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your party. They will provide a variety of recipes to choose from, and you can also suggest any specific dishes or dietary restrictions. This allows you to create a menu that best suits your preferences and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chesse
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sem4iu
  • cat