1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Flyer for neighborhood PChef party

1. Whit

Whit

Hi,
    I've really enjoyed this site and was hoping to get some suggestions on a flyer I'm working on for my upcoming neighborhood Pchef party- (This will almost be my restart to the biz and my new area since I just moved here)
    Any suggestions would be appeciated-
    Whitney

Jun 6, 2005
  2. There is a tab at the top maroon bar called 'PC files'. A wealth of flyers there!

3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Here are a couple ideas I got from this website. I changed the spring document and made it say summer(since its almost summer)

Attached Files:

Jun 6, 2005
  4. city codes

Before you flyer a neighborhood be sure to check with your city to see if you need a solicitors license. Some cities require one and those caught without can be fined a lot of money. The local Chamber of Commerce and/or City Hall should be able to tell you.

5. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Also never put them in mail boxes. That is against the law. I always put mine in the newspaper boxes- we're suburban. Or you could buy rubberbands and attach them to door knobs.

Jun 7, 2005
  6. vminaudo

vminaudo Novice Member Gold Member

Hi, I am trying to do the same thing too. I received comments from other PC, who said to mail out postcards to my neighbor's stating that is a "no purchase expected" show. We all know that PC products sell themselves, so I will make sales. If you tried this and got success, please respond.

Thanks and regards, Vickie

May 23, 2012
  7. pchockeymom

pchockeymom Veteran Member

These posts are from 7 years ago!!!

May 23, 2012
  8. vminaudo

vminaudo Novice Member Gold Member

I am several years and several dollars late. Sorry, I am new to this. It must work, because you have been so successful.

May 23, 2012
Have something to add?