1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Flyer for mom's show

1. ivykeep

ivykeep Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm doing a Mom's night out show for my mom's of twins group tonight and am looking for a flyer highlighting all the great family products that they may not immediately notice (the Cut-n-seal, quick stir pitcher, pastry mat for play-doh, mini cutters to make your own lunchables, etc.)

Anyone have anything like that made?

Nov 6, 2009
  2. ivykeep

Even a list of suggestions, rather than a prettied up flyer would be very helpful (I'm going to work on too, but under a bit of a time crunch today).

Nov 6, 2009
  3. ivykeep

This is what I came up with -- pages are F/W '09 catalog

• Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer #2430 pg 30 to make apple slices; microwave applesauce
    • Apple Wedger #2427 pg 30 for apple snacks
    • Baker's Roller #1485 pg 41 for rolling out various doughs (pizza, cookies and play-doh) and great during labor for massage
    • Small Bamboo Spoons #2047 pg 7 Perfect for little helpers!
    • Citrus peeler #1260 pg 48 for oranges and grapefruit
    • Cookbook: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 1 & 2 #2227 & #2263 pg 37: Quick, delicious meals even faster than Rachael Ray!
    • Cookbook: It’s Good For You Cookbook #2218 pg 37: Helps you get back into your old wardrobe, while cooking healthy food for your family
    • Corn Cob Knobs #2455 pg 50: Insert in corn cob before cooking. Cools in seconds!
    • Creative Cutters #1095 pg 39: Perfect for cutting cookie dough, play doh, and making fun shaped “lunchables” by cutting lunchmeat and cheese.
    • Crinkle Cutter #1089 pg 31: Carrots, cucumbers and other veggies
    • Cut-n-Seal #1195 pg 31: Flying saucer sandwiches, pizza tarts, pocket desserts with pie filling or pudding
    • Decorator Bottle Set #1585 pg 39: Easy, mess-free decorating of cupcakes and cookies.
    • Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan #1606 pg 40: For kid-size muffins, cupcakes, rolls, cookies; sort cake/cookie decorations
    • Digital Thermometer #2242 pg 15/21: Proper food temperatures make food safer for your family
    • Easy Opener #2590 pg 46 an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
    • Egg Slicer #1182 pg 29: Bananas, strawberries, olives, kiwis, mushrooms and egg salad
    • Flour/Sugar Shaker #1695 pg 39: Fill it with Jell-O or cinnamon sugar and sprinkle onto sliced apples as a treat
    • Food Chopper #2585 pg 31: Chop nuts and veggies easily and safely with enclosed blades
    • Kernel Cutter #1114 pg 32: Quickly remove kernels from corn cobs
    • Kitchen Spritzer #2506 pg 48 when loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails. (Buy two, one for the kitchen and one for the bleach.)
    • Micro cookers #2276 & 2278 pg 20 for safer heating in microwave
    • Mini Whipper #2635 pg 45: Chocolate or strawberry milk, individual servings of lemonade, ovaltine, etc.
    • Mix ‘N Chop #2583 pg 20: A busy mom’s favorite tool… evenly chop food for even cooking, no need to completely defrost ground beef or turkey
    • My Safe Cutter # 2904 pg 29: kid-friendly cutter, rounded point, just sharp enough for apples, cheese, pancakes, modeling clay and pumpkins!
    • Pizza Crust and Roll Mix #9720 pg 34: Premeasured, delicious and family friendly!
    • Quick-Stir Pitchers #2271/2276 pg 51: Make juice, Kool-Aid, lemonade, baby formula and milk shakes easily with the built-in plunger
    • Rice Cooker Plus #2279 pg 20: Double lid design prevents boil overs and it makes a great lava cake in a jiffy!
    • Small Bar Pan #1448 pg 24, Small Metal Sheet Pan #1724 pg 39 and Small Spreader #2071 pg 47: Perfect for little hands, little recipes
    • Smooth Edge can opener #2758 pg 46: No need to worry about sharp edges in the recycling bin!
    • Suds Pump #2517 pg 46: Wash their hands or play in the bathtub; also great for baby shampoo
    • Tool Turn About #2171 pg 46 organize baby’s diaper changing and bath supplies -- add a strip of wallpaper border to the base to coordinate with baby’s room. Great art caddy for older children.
    • TWIXIT! Clips #2651 pg 44: great for closing milk pump bags, sealing bags of cereal and snacks, making an impromptu bib with a restaurant napkin and getting that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

Nov 6, 2009
  4. ivykeep

I've updated my flyer to show the Spring/Summer 2010 page numbers

Attached Files:

Mar 7, 2010
Have something to add?