1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Flyer for mom's show

1. ivykeep

ivykeep Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm doing a Mom's night out show for my mom's of twins group tonight and am looking for a flyer highlighting all the great family products that they may not immediately notice (the Cut-n-seal, quick stir pitcher, pastry mat for play-doh, mini cutters to make your own lunchables, etc.)

Anyone have anything like that made?

Nov 6, 2009
  2. ivykeep

Even a list of suggestions, rather than a prettied up flyer would be very helpful (I'm going to work on too, but under a bit of a time crunch today).

Nov 6, 2009
  3. ivykeep

This is what I came up with -- pages are F/W '09 catalog

• Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer #2430 pg 30 to make apple slices; microwave applesauce
    • Apple Wedger #2427 pg 30 for apple snacks
    • Baker's Roller #1485 pg 41 for rolling out various doughs (pizza, cookies and play-doh) and great during labor for massage
    • Small Bamboo Spoons #2047 pg 7 Perfect for little helpers!
    • Citrus peeler #1260 pg 48 for oranges and grapefruit
    • Cookbook: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 1 & 2 #2227 & #2263 pg 37: Quick, delicious meals even faster than Rachael Ray!
    • Cookbook: It’s Good For You Cookbook #2218 pg 37: Helps you get back into your old wardrobe, while cooking healthy food for your family
    • Corn Cob Knobs #2455 pg 50: Insert in corn cob before cooking. Cools in seconds!
    • Creative Cutters #1095 pg 39: Perfect for cutting cookie dough, play doh, and making fun shaped “lunchables” by cutting lunchmeat and cheese.
    • Crinkle Cutter #1089 pg 31: Carrots, cucumbers and other veggies
    • Cut-n-Seal #1195 pg 31: Flying saucer sandwiches, pizza tarts, pocket desserts with pie filling or pudding
    • Decorator Bottle Set #1585 pg 39: Easy, mess-free decorating of cupcakes and cookies.
    • Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan #1606 pg 40: For kid-size muffins, cupcakes, rolls, cookies; sort cake/cookie decorations
    • Digital Thermometer #2242 pg 15/21: Proper food temperatures make food safer for your family
    • Easy Opener #2590 pg 46 an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
    • Egg Slicer #1182 pg 29: Bananas, strawberries, olives, kiwis, mushrooms and egg salad
    • Flour/Sugar Shaker #1695 pg 39: Fill it with Jell-O or cinnamon sugar and sprinkle onto sliced apples as a treat
    • Food Chopper #2585 pg 31: Chop nuts and veggies easily and safely with enclosed blades
    • Kernel Cutter #1114 pg 32: Quickly remove kernels from corn cobs
    • Kitchen Spritzer #2506 pg 48 when loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails. (Buy two, one for the kitchen and one for the bleach.)
    • Micro cookers #2276 & 2278 pg 20 for safer heating in microwave
    • Mini Whipper #2635 pg 45: Chocolate or strawberry milk, individual servings of lemonade, ovaltine, etc.
    • Mix ‘N Chop #2583 pg 20: A busy mom’s favorite tool… evenly chop food for even cooking, no need to completely defrost ground beef or turkey
    • My Safe Cutter # 2904 pg 29: kid-friendly cutter, rounded point, just sharp enough for apples, cheese, pancakes, modeling clay and pumpkins!
    • Pizza Crust and Roll Mix #9720 pg 34: Premeasured, delicious and family friendly!
    • Quick-Stir Pitchers #2271/2276 pg 51: Make juice, Kool-Aid, lemonade, baby formula and milk shakes easily with the built-in plunger
    • Rice Cooker Plus #2279 pg 20: Double lid design prevents boil overs and it makes a great lava cake in a jiffy!
    • Small Bar Pan #1448 pg 24, Small Metal Sheet Pan #1724 pg 39 and Small Spreader #2071 pg 47: Perfect for little hands, little recipes
    • Smooth Edge can opener #2758 pg 46: No need to worry about sharp edges in the recycling bin!
    • Suds Pump #2517 pg 46: Wash their hands or play in the bathtub; also great for baby shampoo
    • Tool Turn About #2171 pg 46 organize baby’s diaper changing and bath supplies -- add a strip of wallpaper border to the base to coordinate with baby’s room. Great art caddy for older children.
    • TWIXIT! Clips #2651 pg 44: great for closing milk pump bags, sealing bags of cereal and snacks, making an impromptu bib with a restaurant napkin and getting that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

Nov 6, 2009
  4. ivykeep

I've updated my flyer to show the Spring/Summer 2010 page numbers

Attached Files:

Mar 7, 2010
Have something to add?