• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Must-Have Family Products at Our Mom's Night Out Show!

In summary, the items on the flyer are: -Apple peeler/corer/slicer #2430 pg 30 to make apple slices -Apple wedger #2427 pg 30 for apple snacks -Baker's roller #1485 pg 41 for rolling out various doughs (pizza, cookies and play-doh) -Small Bamboo Spoons #2047 pg 7 Perfect for little helpers!-Citrus peeler #1260 pg 48 for oranges and grapefruit -Cookbook: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 1 & 2 #2227 & #2263 pg 37: Quick, delicious meals even faster than Rachael Ray!
ivykeep
Gold Member
I'm doing a Mom's night out show for my mom's of twins group tonight and am looking for a flyer highlighting all the great family products that they may not immediately notice (the Cut-n-seal, quick stir pitcher, pastry mat for play-doh, mini cutters to make your own lunchables, etc.)

Anyone have anything like that made?

Even a list of suggestions, rather than a prettied up flyer would be very helpful (I'm going to work on too, but under a bit of a time crunch today).

This is what I came up with -- pages are F/W '09 catalog

• Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer #2430 pg 30 to make apple slices; microwave applesauce
  • Apple Wedger #2427 pg 30 for apple snacks
  • Baker's Roller #1485 pg 41 for rolling out various doughs (pizza, cookies and play-doh) and great during labor for massage
  • Small Bamboo Spoons #2047 pg 7 Perfect for little helpers!
  • Citrus peeler #1260 pg 48 for oranges and grapefruit
  • Cookbook: 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 1 & 2 #2227 & #2263 pg 37: Quick, delicious meals even faster than Rachael Ray!
  • Cookbook: It’s Good For You Cookbook #2218 pg 37: Helps you get back into your old wardrobe, while cooking healthy food for your family
  • Corn Cob Knobs #2455 pg 50: Insert in corn cob before cooking. Cools in seconds!
  • Creative Cutters #1095 pg 39: Perfect for cutting cookie dough, play doh, and making fun shaped “lunchables” by cutting lunchmeat and cheese.
  • Crinkle Cutter #1089 pg 31: Carrots, cucumbers and other veggies
  • Cut-n-Seal #1195 pg 31: Flying saucer sandwiches, pizza tarts, pocket desserts with pie filling or pudding
  • Decorator Bottle Set #1585 pg 39: Easy, mess-free decorating of cupcakes and cookies.
  • Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan #1606 pg 40: For kid-size muffins, cupcakes, rolls, cookies; sort cake/cookie decorations
  • Digital Thermometer #2242 pg 15/21: Proper food temperatures make food safer for your family
  • Easy Opener #2590 pg 46 an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
  • Egg Slicer #1182 pg 29: Bananas, strawberries, olives, kiwis, mushrooms and egg salad
  • Flour/Sugar Shaker #1695 pg 39: Fill it with Jell-O or cinnamon sugar and sprinkle onto sliced apples as a treat
  • Food Chopper #2585 pg 31: Chop nuts and veggies easily and safely with enclosed blades
  • Kernel Cutter #1114 pg 32: Quickly remove kernels from corn cobs
  • Kitchen Spritzer #2506 pg 48 when loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails. (Buy two, one for the kitchen and one for the bleach.)
  • Micro cookers #2276 & 2278 pg 20 for safer heating in microwave
  • Mini Whipper #2635 pg 45: Chocolate or strawberry milk, individual servings of lemonade, ovaltine, etc.
  • Mix ‘N Chop #2583 pg 20: A busy mom’s favorite tool… evenly chop food for even cooking, no need to completely defrost ground beef or turkey
  • My Safe Cutter # 2904 pg 29: kid-friendly cutter, rounded point, just sharp enough for apples, cheese, pancakes, modeling clay and pumpkins!
  • Pizza Crust and Roll Mix #9720 pg 34: Premeasured, delicious and family friendly!
  • Quick-Stir Pitchers #2271/2276 pg 51: Make juice, Kool-Aid, lemonade, baby formula and milk shakes easily with the built-in plunger
  • Rice Cooker Plus #2279 pg 20: Double lid design prevents boil overs and it makes a great lava cake in a jiffy!
  • Small Bar Pan #1448 pg 24, Small Metal Sheet Pan #1724 pg 39 and Small Spreader #2071 pg 47: Perfect for little hands, little recipes
  • Smooth Edge can opener #2758 pg 46: No need to worry about sharp edges in the recycling bin!
  • Suds Pump #2517 pg 46: Wash their hands or play in the bathtub; also great for baby shampoo
  • Tool Turn About #2171 pg 46 organize baby’s diaper changing and bath supplies -- add a strip of wallpaper border to the base to coordinate with baby’s room. Great art caddy for older children.
  • TWIXIT! Clips #2651 pg 44: great for closing milk pump bags, sealing bags of cereal and snacks, making an impromptu bib with a restaurant napkin and getting that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube.

I've updated my flyer to show the Spring/Summer 2010 page numbers

Attachments

• PC Mommy Must Haves.doc
    38 KB · Views: 731
Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to help you out with your Mom's night out show. Our products are perfect for busy moms, especially those with twins! I have a few suggestions for must-have family products that you can highlight at your show.First, our Cut-n-Seal is a game-changer for making quick and easy sandwiches for the kids. It seals the edges and cuts them into fun shapes, making lunchtime a breeze. And speaking of making lunches easier, our mini cutters are perfect for creating your own homemade lunchables. They're also great for cutting fruit, cheese, and other snacks into fun shapes.For playtime with the little ones, our pastry mat is a hit. Not only is it great for rolling out dough, but it also doubles as a play-doh mat. No more worrying about play-doh getting stuck to your countertops! And for those busy mornings, our quick stir pitcher is a lifesaver. It mixes up pancake and waffle batter in no time, making breakfast a stress-free experience.I hope these suggestions help and that your Mom's night out show is a success! Our products truly make life easier for busy moms, and I'm sure your group of twin moms will love them. Happy cooking!

1. What is a "Flyer for Mom's Show"?

A "Flyer for Mom's Show" is a promotional material that showcases the details of an upcoming event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant specifically geared towards moms. This event typically features new products, special discounts, and fun activities for moms to enjoy.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Flyer for Mom's Show"?

You can easily get a copy of the "Flyer for Mom's Show" from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or send you a digital version via email or social media. You can also check the Pampered Chef website for any available flyers.

3. Can I customize the "Flyer for Mom's Show" for my own event?

Yes, you can definitely customize the "Flyer for Mom's Show" to suit your own event. Pampered Chef offers customizable templates that you can personalize with your event details, logo, and contact information. You can also add your own images and tweak the design to match your branding.

4. Is the "Flyer for Mom's Show" available in different languages?

Currently, the "Flyer for Mom's Show" is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is continuously expanding its reach and may offer the flyer in other languages in the future. You can also work with your consultant to create a translated version of the flyer for your specific event.

5. How effective is the "Flyer for Mom's Show" in attracting attendees?

The "Flyer for Mom's Show" has proven to be a highly effective tool in attracting attendees to Pampered Chef events. It provides all the necessary information in a visually appealing format, making it easy for potential guests to understand the event details and get excited about attending. Additionally, promoting the flyer on social media and through word-of-mouth can also help increase its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies