• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Male Only Party? Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, the "flyer for male only party" is open to all male attendees and will feature kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef's collection. There is no specific dress code, but comfortable clothing is suggested. There will be exclusive discounts and offers for attendees, and you are welcome to bring a friend or family member. Just remember to include them in your RSVP.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
what do you gals think?

I already know there is one typo...I need to add an "s" after £200 gift...

Attachments

• MEN ONLY PARTY.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 585
updatedhere is an updated flyer in case anyone is looking for one. dh wants to have one for his co-workers (all guys)!!

suzy

I might not put the value of the SB in the flyer. Other than that I think it looks great.

1. Can men attend a "flyer for male only party"?

Yes, the party is specifically designed for men and is open to all male attendees.

2. What kind of products will be featured at the party?

The party will showcase a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef's collection, perfect for men who love to cook and grill.

3. Is there a dress code for the party?

No, there is no specific dress code for the party. However, we suggest wearing comfortable clothing as there will be cooking and grilling demonstrations.

4. Will there be any discounts or special offers at the party?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers for attendees of the "flyer for male only party". Make sure to RSVP to take advantage of these deals.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the party?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the party. Just make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can prepare enough seats and refreshments for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Brenda K.