• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Else Should I Include in My Guest Show Packet?

In summary, to obtain a flyer for the guest show packet, you can either download it from the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant to provide you with one. The flyer should include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as the host's name and contact information. It can also be customized with your own message and details. The recommended number of flyers to print depends on the size of your guest list, but it's generally suggested to have at least 20-25 for a small show and 50 or more for a larger show. While not necessary, including a flyer in the guest show packet can help promote the show and entice guests to attend.
pc_jessica
okay so i am working on my guest show packets i have my first show on wed. and so far i have a catalog, order form and then in one of the page protectors i have the sheet with the aug, sept and oct guest and host specials. I am trying to think of what else to put in that is kind of a MUST or something that you all have found tha works...any suggestions?

I always put an invitation to join the business. I think I got it from here OR Duska Mills. I just can't remember! LOL She's my go to girl when I need something so I can't remember if it was here or her! :)

Attachments

• INVITATION[1]-Personal to joinPC.doc
    24 KB · Views: 487
jsut bumping to see if anyone else has any ideas!

I just recently made this and only used it at one show but the show was not the way I had planned so I don't know how well it works yet, but will let you know for my next live show which as of right now is not until the 20th!:(

Attachments

• PC has to offer.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 397
funny of you to mention that because I just found that on your orginial thread!! and i have already printed it off to get copies made! great job on it!

funny you should mention that i just found that on your original thread and got it printed off to make more copies!! great job on it!

1. How do I obtain a flyer for the guest show packet?

To obtain a flyer for the guest show packet, you can either download it from the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant to provide you with one.

2. What information should be included on the flyer?

The flyer for the guest show packet should include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as the host's name and contact information. It should also mention any special deals or promotions that will be available at the show.

3. Can I customize the flyer for my specific show?

Yes, you can customize the flyer by adding your own personal message or details about the show. You can also include your contact information for guests to RSVP or ask questions.

4. How many flyers should I print for my guest show packet?

The number of flyers you should print depends on the size of your guest list. It's recommended to print at least 20-25 flyers for a small show, and up to 50 or more for a larger show.

5. Is it necessary to include a flyer in the guest show packet?

While it's not required, including a flyer in the guest show packet can help provide guests with all the necessary information about the show and entice them to attend. It's a great way to promote and market your show to potential guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies