• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Event Presence with Customized Goody Bags - Only $15 for 250 Items!

In summary, the event provides a good opportunity to recycle old materials and generate new business. However, the response from the goody bag inserts was not what was hoped for.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am participating in an event in the near future; 5 days and we can pay an extra $15 to put 250 advertising items in a goody bag. Any suggestions on a flyer or is there one here I can tweak? I do not have the time or $ to get that many mini catalogs. Should I or shouldn't I do this and if yes, what won't get thrown away. I don't have enough spice to make that many sample packets, either. Thank you for your advice.

Do you have recipe cards? Or print the mini catty inserts for March/Apr/May guest and host specials.

I just did a bag insert and used all my old mini catalogs, recruit brochures, and any other biz info that I would have had to throw away and added the mini catty insert with specials, a recipe card and coupon for a discount with the first purchase. Clipped them all together.

thank you, I'll have to count my cards!

what was the response back from your goody bag inserts? I am doing my first one on Monday and am doing a flyer, mini catty and recipe.

No one has contacted me saying they got my information in the goody bag. There were lots of bags left, so I took all my recipe cards back to re-use. This was the first time a consignment was done around here; it did not get the response anyone thought it would. The lady in charge said they get better with time. I ended up with enough orders to make a minimum show (from other vendors) and the lady that won my $15 gift certificate held a small catalog show. I guess time may tell if anything else is generated from the event. On another note, I just had a show Sunday that came from me putting some catalogs in a beauty shop (not the one I go to). The owner told me in March lots of her customers were asking for a consultant. I took some goodies, left them along with catalogs and order forms. At the end of the week there was nothing, but 3 months later a show comes from it!:)

1. What is the purpose of the flyer for goody bags?

The flyer for goody bags is meant to showcase the various products available from Pampered Chef that can be used to create fun and unique goody bags for parties or events.

2. Can I customize the flyer for my specific event or party theme?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your event or party theme by including specific product suggestions and tips on how to use them in your goody bags.

3. Is the flyer available in a digital format?

Yes, the flyer is available in a digital format that can be easily shared through email or social media. It can also be printed out for offline use.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions included in the flyer?

The flyer may include special offers or promotions for certain products that are perfect for goody bags. Be sure to check for any deals before making your purchase.

5. Can I order the products directly from the flyer?

No, the flyer is meant to be a visual aid and guide for selecting products for your goody bags. You can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
  • Suzy Englert