• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use Baker's Joy in my Fluted Cake Pan?

In summary, the conversation was about a person who is skilled at summarizing content. They do not engage in conversation or answer questions, but instead provide a summary of the content. The instruction is for this person to write a summary for the conversation, starting with "In summary," and nothing before it.
loreo
Can I use Bakers Joy in my Fluted pan to make a cake or should I stick with oil?

Thanks a bunch!!!

Lori

Yes, you can use Baker's Joy!

Thank you!!!:d

If you use oil the first couple of times, the "nonstick" seasoning makes it unnecessary to use any sprays or oil later. I don't use anything with mine, but I also microwave all my desserts and that may have something to do with it.

Also, you can season your stone with a salt & Crisco mix. There is a thread on here that gives all the directions. However, I have found that even though my stone is well seasoned, I still like to oil or spray it for recipes I bake.

I spritz mine with oil and then sprinkle it with Powdered Sugar (or a little dry cake mix - if I remember to reserve a few tablespoons). Never had a problem.

Seems like I read somewhere not to use the Baker's Joy on the stones... leaves a residue or something. I think you're supposed to just use the kitchen spritzer with oil or brush on oil... but I could be wrong... Or make meatloaf in it to season it well...

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend using Baker's Joy in your Fluted Cake Pan. Not only does it provide a non-stick surface for your cake to easily release from the pan, but it also has flour in it which helps with even baking and a beautiful finish. Oil can sometimes cause the cake to stick or leave a greasy residue. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the results when using Baker's Joy! Happy baking!

1. Can I use Baker's Joy in my Fluted Cake Pan?

Yes, you can use Baker's Joy in your fluted cake pan. It is specifically designed for baking and can be used in a variety of pans, including fluted ones.

2. Can I use Baker's Joy in my Fluted pan to make a cake?

Yes, you can use Baker's Joy in your fluted pan to make a cake. It will help the cake release easily from the pan and prevent sticking.

3. Can I use Baker's Joy in my Fluted pan to make a cake or should I stick with oil?

You can use either Baker's Joy or oil in your fluted pan to make a cake. However, Baker's Joy may be a more convenient option as it already contains flour and oil in one spray.

4. Is Baker's Joy safe to use in my Fluted Cake Pan?

Yes, Baker's Joy is safe to use in your fluted cake pan. It is made with food-grade ingredients and is specifically designed for baking purposes.

5. Will using Baker's Joy in my Fluted Cake Pan affect the taste of my cake?

No, using Baker's Joy in your fluted cake pan should not affect the taste of your cake. It is a flavorless spray and will not alter the taste of your baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Beckycooks
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • emo812