• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluted Silicone Mold

Serve as a side dish or snack.10. Cheesecake: Lastly, use the fluted silicone mold to make a beautiful and delicious cheesecake. Line the mold with a graham cracker crust, fill with a rich and creamy cheesecake batter, and bake until set. Top with your favorite fruit or sauce for a decadent dessert.In summary, the Fluted Silicone Mold is a versatile and useful tool for creating a variety of delicious dishes. From sweet treats like lemon poppy seed cake and chocolate lava cakes to savory dishes like mini quiches and meatloaves, this mold can do it all. It can also be used for frozen desserts, jello molds, fruit tarts, and even cheesecake.
Patti
I would like to get some recipe ideas for the Fluted Silicone Mold.Thanks

This is my fav http://chezpim.com/bake/caneles-silicone-molds

for your question! Here are a few recipe ideas for the Fluted Silicone Mold:1. Lemon Poppy Seed Cake: This mold is perfect for making a beautiful, fluted lemon poppy seed cake. Simply mix together a basic cake batter with lemon zest and poppy seeds, pour into the mold, and bake according to the recipe's instructions.2. Mini Quiches: These molds are also great for making individual-sized quiches. Fill the mold with your favorite quiche filling (such as spinach and feta or bacon and cheddar) and bake until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set.3. Chocolate Lava Cakes: Use the fluted silicone mold to make individual chocolate lava cakes. Fill the molds with a rich chocolate batter, add a small piece of chocolate in the center, and bake until the edges are set but the center is still gooey.4. Savory Tarts: This mold is also great for making savory tarts. Use a flaky pastry dough to line the mold, then fill it with your choice of ingredients such as caramelized onions, mushrooms, and goat cheese. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the filling is cooked through.5. Frozen Desserts: The fluted silicone mold can also be used to make frozen desserts like ice cream cakes or sorbet. Line the mold with plastic wrap, fill it with your favorite frozen dessert, and freeze until firm. Then, remove the dessert from the mold and slice to serve.6. Jello Mold: For a fun and colorful treat, use the fluted silicone mold to make a jello mold. Simply mix together your favorite flavor of jello and pour it into the mold. Refrigerate until set, then unmold and serve.7. Fruit Tarts: Line the fluted silicone mold with a buttery pastry crust and fill it with a creamy custard. Top with your choice of fresh fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, or kiwi, for a delicious and elegant dessert.8. Mini Meatloaves: Use the fluted silicone mold to make individual-sized meatloaves. Mix together your favorite meatloaf recipe, fill the molds, and bake until cooked through. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy for a comforting meal.9. Savory Breads: This mold is also great for making savory breads, like cornbread or zucchini bread. Fill the mold with the batter and bake until golden brown and

What is the purpose of a fluted silicone mold?

A fluted silicone mold is used for baking and creating desserts, breads, and other dishes with a decorative fluted design. The flexible silicone material allows for easy release of the baked goods without the need for greasing or flouring the mold.

Is the fluted silicone mold safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the fluted silicone mold is safe to use in the oven up to a temperature of 450°F (232°C). It is also safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher for easy cleanup.

Can I use the fluted silicone mold for savory dishes as well?

Yes, the fluted silicone mold can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for making quiches, tarts, and even individual meatloaves with a decorative fluted edge.

Do I need to adjust my baking time or temperature when using the fluted silicone mold?

It is not necessary to adjust your baking time or temperature when using the fluted silicone mold. However, it is always recommended to check the doneness of your baked goods with a toothpick or cake tester before removing them from the oven.

How do I clean and care for my fluted silicone mold?

The fluted silicone mold can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is important to avoid using sharp objects or abrasive cleaners on the mold to prevent damage. It is also recommended to store the mold flat or rolled up to maintain its shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ms_twana
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • KrisGio