• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Prize Basket with a Fluted Pan

In summary, when choosing a fluted pan for a prize basket, consider the recipient's preferences and needs, and mix and match different sizes and materials for variety. Other items that can be included in the prize basket are kitchen essentials and tasty treats to complement the pan. To make the basket attractive, use tissue paper or shredded paper as a base and arrange the items in an appealing way. It is also possible to add a personal touch with a handwritten note or personalized item. Special discounts and promotions for fluted pan prize baskets can be found on Pampered Chef's website or through hosting a party.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I don't know if any of you have tried this before but I had a lot of my customers say how cute this was. I used the Fluted Pan to hold my prize giveaway items. Then when the customer won with the Have it Love it game I passed it the whole way around the table until it got to her. THat way everyone got to look at it. THe Fluted Pan worked out really well as my prize basket and since I wasn't using it in my demostration it was a great way for people to look at it. I mentioned some items you can make in it. Just an idea to share with people. If anyone else has any ideas on products and how to use them during their demos let me know. I am a new consultant and would love the ideas (I just closed out my last show for this month to get my SS1 stuff, I am so excited).

What a great idea!

I love my new fluted pan!

Love,
Rachel

sarahsellcm said:
Then when the customer won with the Have it Love it game I passed it the whole way around the table until it got to her.

What is the Have it Love it game?

As you are going along in your demo, when you talk about or show a tool that one of the guests have that person calls out "Have it love it." Then, that person is given a piece of candy (or whatever you decide to use). Whoever has the most candy or empty wrappers:D at the end of your demo wins.

Hi there! I love your idea of using the Fluted Pan as a prize basket for your giveaways. It's a great way to showcase the product and get your customers excited about it. I also like how you incorporated it into your game - that's a fun and interactive way to involve everyone at the table.As for other products and ideas, I have found that using the Quick Cooker for a quick and easy meal demonstration is always a hit. You can also use it to make desserts or even yogurt. Another idea is to use the Stackable Cooling Rack to display and serve appetizers or desserts - it adds a nice touch to any presentation.Congratulations on closing out your last show and earning your SS1 stuff! That's a great achievement and I'm sure you'll continue to have success as a consultant. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your ideas with others. Together, we can all learn and grow as consultants. Best of luck to you!

1. How do I choose the right fluted pan for my prize basket?

When creating a prize basket with a fluted pan, it's important to consider the recipient's preferences and needs. Our fluted pans come in various sizes and materials, such as stoneware or metal, so choose one that best suits their cooking style. You can also mix and match different sizes and materials for a more diverse prize basket.

2. What other items can I include in the prize basket with the fluted pan?

A fluted pan is a great starting point for a prize basket, but you can also include other kitchen essentials that pair well with it. Some ideas include a silicone whisk, measuring cups and spoons, a recipe book, and a kitchen timer. You can also add in some tasty treats, such as gourmet ingredients or baked goods, to complement the fluted pan.

3. How can I make the prize basket with the fluted pan look attractive?

The presentation of the prize basket is just as important as the items inside. To make the basket look attractive, you can add some tissue paper or shredded paper at the bottom to create a base. Then, arrange the items in an appealing way, with the fluted pan placed in the center. You can also wrap the basket in cellophane and tie a bow on top for a finishing touch.

4. Can I personalize the prize basket with the fluted pan?

Yes, you can definitely add a personal touch to the prize basket with the fluted pan. Consider adding a handwritten note or a personalized recipe card to show your appreciation for the recipient. You can also include a monogrammed kitchen towel or apron for an extra special touch.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for purchasing a fluted pan prize basket?

At Pampered Chef, we often have special deals and promotions for our products, including fluted pans. Check our website or social media pages for any current discounts or promotions. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn discounts or free products for your own prize basket. Contact us for more details on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies