• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluted Pan

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
I don't know if any of you have tried this before but I had a lot of my customers say how cute this was. I used the Fluted Pan to hold my prize giveaway items. Then when the customer won with the Have it Love it game I passed it the whole way around the table until it got to her. THat way everyone got to look at it. THe Fluted Pan worked out really well as my prize basket and since I wasn't using it in my demostration it was a great way for people to look at it. I mentioned some items you can make in it. Just an idea to share with people. If anyone else has any ideas on products and how to use them during their demos let me know. I am a new consultant and would love the ideas (I just closed out my last show for this month to get my SS1 stuff, I am so excited).

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
sarahsellcm said:
Then when the customer won with the Have it Love it game I passed it the whole way around the table until it got to her.

What is the Have it Love it game?

amya

Mar 10, 2005
As you are going along in your demo, when you talk about or show a tool that one of the guests have that person calls out "Have it love it." Then, that person is given a piece of candy (or whatever you decide to use). Whoever has the most candy or empty wrappers:D at the end of your demo wins.