• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for Fluted Pans: Show Off Your New Pan!

In summary, Angie provides some recipes to showcase her new fluted pan, including a chocolate cake in the microwave and a roasted chicken. The soda cake is easy to make and comes out delicious.
chef.katie
I am looking for some good recipes to showcase my new fluted pan at some upcoming shows. Thanks in advance!:D

Here are some documents I had saved...not mine originally. Thanks to whoever the authors are!!:eek:

Attachments

• FLUTED PAN RECIPES.doc
    32 KB · Views: 518
  • Stoneware Fluted Pan Recipes2.doc
    73 KB · Views: 526
Thank youThose were great!

Is there a chocolate cake that you can make in the fluted pan that you put frosting in and its kinda like a molten lava cake? I thougth I saw it somewhere one time but can't find it now..anyone know about that?

That recipe is for the rice cooker. You could try it in the fluted pan and see how it comes out. I made the soda cake in it yesterday in the microwave and it came out great. I brought it to my son's boy scout ceremony and they ate the whole thing! This included the parents too because as we all know, boys will eat almost anything.:D

a gal in my cluster makes a chocoalte cake mix, with chocolate frosting dropped right in the batter. She bakes it in the microwave, flips it over, and the frosting comes out like lava!
Also, the sunshine cake in the Celebrate cookbook is REALLY good! You can also make that in the microwave. It's a great recipe for spring/summer.

Ok i've made several cakes in my fluted pan in the microwave and they don't come out right what am I doing wrong? They are either over cooked or undercook ..the only one that came out great was the soda cake I made. The top of the cake ususally sticks to the pan too..Its farely new so I do spray with the bakers joy. I however did roast a chicken in it last night ...Wow is was soooo juicy. Maybe that will help season it better too. I made meatloaf in it last week

Angie,
First of all, I want to hear all about roasting a chicken in it. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. :p Second, how long are you waiting before you turn it out? It is recommended that you wait 10 minutes. I have forgotten and waited longer and then the cake seems to stick. :mad: Maybe there is some 10 min. magic rule that works?

Maybe I'll have to set my timer and see for sure..how long do you normally cook the cake Ive tried all 10-14 . The roasted chicken was very easy.....
take a 3-4lb whole roasting chicken and rinse with water, especially the cavity. Then SPIKE the chicken cavity on the center post of the Stone Fluted Pan, leg side down. (just like you would do for a vertical roaster). Lightly SPRITZ with olive oil or vegetable oil using the Kitchen Spritzer. SPICE it with pressed garlic and any of your favorite spice mixes (Pampered Chef’s Cajun, Southwest, Italian, or Rosemary Herb Seasoning). You can add vegetables in the bottom of the pan, if you wish.  Place in a 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes per pound. About 1 ½ hours depending on the size of the chicken. A nice touch is to separate skin slightly from chicken before cooking and stuff with an herbed butter or just add a few garlic cloves and thin onion slices under skin for a wonderful aromatic flavoring.... YUMMMM!!!! (you can also do turkey breast)

Can someone post the soda cake? I don't know what that is.

Thanks!

Thanks Angie. The chicken sounds yummy. I usually cook my cake for 12 minutes. I'm going to check my freezer for a chicken.:rolleyes: The recipe for the soda cake is easy. Take one cake mix, one can of room temp. diet soda and two egg whites. Mix together and place in a sprayed fluted pan. Microwave for 12 min. Let sit for 10 min. and then turn onto a plate. You can use any flavor cake mix and diet soda you want. Someone has suggested using a white cake mix with a raspberry/strawberry soda for HWC. Or you could use a white cake mix, diet sprite and red food coloring.

you can even leave out the egg white and just do cake mix and diet soda..I was told that if you do weight watchers and cut this cake into 12 equal pieces it would be 3 points

I did one with chocolate cake and the new diet berries and cream dr pepper..very yummy

1. What types of recipes can I make with a fluted pan?

With a fluted pan, you can make a variety of sweet and savory dishes, including quiches, tarts, cakes, and even meatloaf. The unique shape of the pan allows for beautifully fluted edges and evenly cooked food.

2. Can I use a fluted pan for regular recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use a fluted pan for regular recipes. It will add an elegant touch to your dishes, but you may need to adjust the baking time and temperature slightly depending on the recipe.

3. How do I properly care for my fluted pan?

To ensure your fluted pan lasts for a long time, it is important to hand wash it with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils that can scratch the non-stick coating. Allow the pan to cool before cleaning, and never use it on a stovetop or under a broiler.

4. Can I use my fluted pan in the microwave?

No, fluted pans are not suitable for use in the microwave. They are designed for oven use only.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the fluted pan?

Yes, there are many recipes that are specifically created for fluted pans. You can find a variety of delicious recipes on our website or in our cookbooks. We also offer cooking classes where you can learn new fluted pan recipes and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • stacyworsham
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Nfldfran