• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flower Silicone CuPampered Chefakes

In summary, the Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef offer several benefits, including non-stick material, fun flower shape, and versatility for oven and microwave use. They can make up to 12 cupcakes at a time and are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. They can also be used for various recipes and are designed to be stackable for easy storage.
headinclouds25
Has anyone used this pan before? I used it for the first time today to make some lemon cupcakes. I really wasnt as pleased as I thought I would be. The flower didnt come out as much as I had hoped and no matter how little I baked them there were to golden on top..

I think Im going to try and make some flower jello jigglers with it next time.

So I guess two questions.
1.) have you used it? How did you like it
2.) have you used it for anything other than cupcake/muffins

If they're getting too brown on top, try lowering your oven temp.As for the flower, here are a couple of hints. It will be sharper if you use plain oil instead of one of the sprays with flour (like Baker's Joy). Tap the filled pan on the counter a couple of times in order to force the batter into each little nook and cranny. Be sure to let them rest in the pan for 5 full minutes before turning them out.

ok yeah we used the cooking spray. Thanks for the tips!

Did you spray the pan with cooking spray as the directions say to do?

My pan has a sticky residue how do I remove it.

I don't worry about the residue. It's natural with cooking spray.

DebbieJ said:
Did you spray the pan with cooking spray as the directions say to do?

yes i did use the cooking spray

Hi there! I have used the Flower Silicone Cupcake Pan before and I have to say, I absolutely love it! I have made both cupcakes and muffins with it and they always come out perfectly shaped and with a beautiful flower design. In terms of the golden tops, I find that reducing the baking time by a few minutes helps prevent them from getting too dark. Also, make sure to grease the pan well before using it to ensure easy release of the cupcakes. I haven't personally tried making jello jigglers with it, but I have seen others use it for that and it turned out great. I have also used it to make mini quiches and they turned out delicious. I hope this helps and that your next batch of cupcakes turns out better. Happy baking!

1. What are the benefits of using Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef?

Using Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef has several benefits. Firstly, the silicone material is non-stick, making it easy to remove the cupcakes from the mold without any mess or sticking. Additionally, the flower shape adds a fun and unique touch to your cupcakes. Lastly, the silicone material is safe to use in both the oven and microwave, giving you more versatility in your baking.

2. How many cupcakes can I make with the Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef?

The Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef can make up to 12 cupcakes at a time. This makes it perfect for parties, events, or even just for everyday baking needs.

3. Are the Flower Silicone Cupcakes dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I use the Flower Silicone Cupcakes for anything other than cupcakes?

Yes, the Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef can be used for a variety of recipes, such as muffins, mini quiches, or even for making homemade chocolates. The possibilities are endless!

5. How do I store the Flower Silicone Cupcakes from Pampered Chef?

The Flower Silicone Cupcakes are designed to be stackable, making them easy to store in your kitchen cabinets or drawers. However, it is important to make sure they are completely dry before stacking to prevent any mold or mildew growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • susanr613