• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Florentine Chicken Ring Recipe - Customer Service Request

In summary, a Florentine Chicken Ring is a delicious dish made with chicken, spinach, and other savory ingredients, all wrapped in a flaky crescent dough ring. To prepare it, mix together cooked chicken, chopped spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings, then bake for 20-25 minutes. A vegetarian version can be made by omitting the chicken and using vegetarian protein and cheese. It can be served as an appetizer, main course, or side dish, and can be made ahead of time and reheated.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Two questions does anyone have this recipe and if so could you post it? And does anyone have any hints or tricks to go along with it. I need this for a customer who is trying to find a recipe that her mom used to make for her when she was little its a big family favorite and she dosent remeber the name and cant find the recipe but she knows it was pampered chef so from everything she described to me it sounds like the Florentine Chicken Ring but I cant find the recipe either any help in giving my customer the best service would be appreciated.

I've never even heard of it before, so no tips on making it. Here's a link to the recipe, though:

http://www.cookingcache.com/poultry/florentinechickenring.shtml?rdid=rc1

I love this recipe, it is a family favorite at get togethers, the first Pampered Chef show I ever went to was one I had seven years ago, and the consultant made this chicken ring, I've been making it ever since. Simple, quick and looks great. I am a new consultant and was thinking of doing this at my next show.

What is a Florentine Chicken Ring?

A Florentine Chicken Ring is a delicious and impressive dish made with chicken, spinach, and other savory ingredients, all wrapped in a flaky crescent dough ring.

How do I prepare a Florentine Chicken Ring?

To prepare a Florentine Chicken Ring, preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, mix together cooked chicken, chopped spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. Then, unroll crescent dough and arrange triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, with the wide ends overlapping and the points facing out. Spread the chicken mixture over the dough, then fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck them under the dough. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

Can I make a vegetarian version of Florentine Chicken Ring?

Yes, you can easily make a vegetarian version of Florentine Chicken Ring by omitting the chicken and using extra spinach and your choice of vegetarian protein, such as tofu or chickpeas. You can also substitute the Parmesan cheese with a vegetarian alternative, such as nutritional yeast.

What are some serving suggestions for Florentine Chicken Ring?

Florentine Chicken Ring is a versatile dish that can be served as an appetizer, main course, or even as a side dish. Some popular serving suggestions include pairing it with a side salad or roasted vegetables, or serving it with a dipping sauce, such as marinara or ranch dressing.

Can I make Florentine Chicken Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Florentine Chicken Ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if baking it directly from the fridge. Leftovers can also be stored in the fridge for a few days and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • sklay723
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • minersmix