• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Florentine Brunch Casserole

In summary, to make a delicious Florentine Brunch Casserole, you will need 8 eggs, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup of cooked and chopped spinach, 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced onion, 1/4 cup of diced ham, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. This casserole can be made ahead of time by preparing it according to the recipe and refrigerating it for up to 24 hours before baking. Frozen spinach can be used instead of fresh, but it should be thawed and drained beforehand. The ham can also be substituted with other
spoiledchef
I have to make this for a fundraiser cooking show on Thursday. We're wanting to triple it basically. It's on p. 64 in All the Best. They want you to cook it in the Oval Baker, and I was going to make one in that, but I wanted to make one in the Rectangular Baker as well. Do you think I'd just double the ingredients for the rect. baker one?

TIA

I would double for the rectangular baker, I think it will fit fine.

I hope you're gonna make this in advance, cuz its ALOT of prep time

I'm arriving at 8am to make it for the 9:30 show. I'm doing the bread at home. Then, I'm doing the strawberry amaretto pastries for the demo (one batch of four anyway).

spoiledchef said:
I have to make this for a fundraiser cooking show on Thursday. We're wanting to triple it basically. It's on p. 64 in All the Best. They want you to cook it in the Oval Baker, and I was going to make one in that, but I wanted to make one in the Rectangular Baker as well. Do you think I'd just double the ingredients for the rect. baker one?

TIA

Would you please post this recipe for us?

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Florentine Brunch Casserole?

To make a delicious Florentine Brunch Casserole, you will need 8 eggs, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup of cooked and chopped spinach, 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced onion, 1/4 cup of diced ham, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.

2. Can I make this casserole ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this casserole ahead of time. Simply prepare the casserole according to the recipe and cover it tightly with foil or plastic wrap. Refrigerate for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add an extra 5-10 minutes to the baking time if the casserole is cold from the refrigerator.

3. Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen spinach instead of fresh. Make sure to thaw and drain the spinach before adding it to the casserole. You may also need to adjust the amount of spinach used, as frozen spinach tends to be more compact than fresh.

4. Can I substitute the ham with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ham with another protein such as cooked and crumbled bacon or cooked and diced sausage. You can also leave the meat out completely for a vegetarian option.

5. How many servings does this casserole make?

This casserole typically serves 6-8 people, depending on portion size. If you are serving a larger group, you can easily double the recipe and use a larger casserole dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pc_jessica
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lanelly7