• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan Ice Cubes

In summary, the conversation is about making floral ice cubes for a wedding using a champagne fountain. However, the fountain is too small for a traditional ice ring and the poster is wondering if the ice cubes will float right side up. Others offer suggestions and support, and the poster plans to experiment with different depths to see if it works. They also mention using heart-shaped vessels and patriotic stars for the ice cubes.
straitfan
Gold Member
I apologize in advance for not searching through previous posts, but time is of the essence. (Catering my niece's wedding tomorrow). I was presented this afternoon with a champagne fountain that they want to use for punch. My BIL kept saying something about an ice ring....then this morning he asked me to look for a mold to make one when we stopped at Michael's Hobby store. Found no such thing, and I thought maybe I'd just make one with the silicone crown pan, but when I got my hands on the fountain, the bottom "pillar" is about 3" in diameter. Anyway.... my question is...has anyone made floral ice cubes and floated them, and do they float right side up? Thanks!!!!

I have not made them, but I would think that size would make a difference. Could you experiment with a batch and make them a couple of different depths? My guess would be that the thicker they are, the more likely they are to float right side up, because the flower end is narrower than the other end.

Thanks for the reply Noora!!!! .....I'm really hoping that I can hear from someone who's done it and can tell me for SURE....not much time for experiments.

Well, in the meantime it wouldn't hurt to make some just in case! I'd hate for you to be waiting around for someone only to find out that it does indeed work, and then discover that there's no time for them!

never made them, but have wondered how they float also.... just here for moral support.

leftymac said:
Well, in the meantime it wouldn't hurt to make some just in case! I'd hate for you to be waiting around for someone only to find out that it does indeed work, and then discover that there's no time for them!

Thanks Keith...in the freezer before I posted! LOL!!!

straitfan said:
Thanks Keith...in the freezer before I posted! LOL!!!

Oh good. I hope they come out!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to hunt for any heart shaped vessels I may have to make some more "just in case"!!!

PC Patriotic Stars ice cube trays....stars are romantic....right?

straitfan said:
PC Patriotic Stars ice cube trays....stars are romantic....right?

Well, lovers have stars in their eyes, right?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!! :)

What are Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes?

Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes are a unique and fun way to add a touch of elegance to your drinks. They are made using a special cupcake pan with floral-shaped molds, perfect for creating beautiful ice cubes.

How do I use the Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes?

Using Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes is simple and easy. Just fill the molds with water, freeze them, and then pop out the ice cubes when you're ready to use them. You can also add fruits or herbs to the molds for added flavor and decoration.

Can I use the Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes for hot drinks?

No, Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes are designed for cold drinks only. Using them for hot drinks may cause the molds to warp or crack, and can also affect the taste and quality of your drinks.

Are Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes dishwasher safe?

Yes, Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them with mild soap and water for longer lasting use.

What other uses do Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes have besides drinks?

Floral Cupcake Pan Ice Cubes can also be used to make mini desserts, such as chocolate cups or frozen treats. You can also use them as molds for homemade beauty products like lotion bars or soap bars. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Back