• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Flip Chart: Creative Uses for Inserts and Page Protectors

P
Pampered Laura
I bought the Flip-Chart and inserts...hmm. I like the idea, but for some reason I thought the inserts had actual PAGES with them, but they're glorified page protectors. My bad. LOL.
So I have the binder thing with 3 page protectors.... and not a clue as to what to put in this thing.
Yall tell me... whats in YOUR flip chart? :eek:

used for..guest specials, host specials, maybe host rewards and anything else you want to show your guests!

Consultant NewsI put the tear-out flyers from the Consultant News about the monthly host and guest specials, and any recruiting specials, in them. That way guests at my shows can see what they can get when they book their shows.

Did yall buy the extra inserts from Supply? Or did you come up with an alternative? :eek:

No extrasI found that, for me, less is more. I try to only show the next two months' host specials so that I'm not booking too far out and waiting on potential bookings from those shows. I'll also show the current (if any) recruiting specials, and that's it! It's great to provide your guests with lots of information, but too much can be overwhelming.

I like to put my theme show flyers in the flipchart.

1. How can I maximize the use of my flip chart inserts and page protectors?

One way to maximize the use of flip chart inserts and page protectors is to use them for brainstorming sessions or to organize and display information during meetings or presentations. You can also use them for creating reusable templates or checklists.

2. Can I use regular paper in the page protectors or do I need to purchase special inserts?

You can use regular paper in the page protectors, but it may not fit as well as the designated inserts. If you plan on using the flip chart frequently, it may be worth investing in the specific inserts for a neater and more secure fit.

3. Can I customize the inserts in any way?

Yes, you can customize the inserts by writing on them with dry erase markers or using stickers or labels to add additional information. You can also print out templates or designs and insert them into the page protectors for a more personalized look.

4. What are some creative uses for the flip chart inserts and page protectors?

Aside from the traditional use of displaying information, you can also use the inserts to create interactive games or activities, such as word searches or puzzles. You can also use them for organizing and storing important documents or notes.

5. How can I make the most out of my flip chart and inserts?

To make the most out of your flip chart and inserts, it's important to keep them organized and updated. Regularly clean and replace the inserts when necessary to ensure a professional and polished look. You can also experiment with different layouts and designs to keep your flip chart interesting and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefJWarren