• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flip Chart w/ Inserts

P

Pampered Laura

I bought the Flip-Chart and inserts...hmm. I like the idea, but for some reason I thought the inserts had actual PAGES with them, but they're glorified page protectors. My bad. LOL.
So I have the binder thing with 3 page protectors.... and not a clue as to what to put in this thing.
Yall tell me... whats in YOUR flip chart? :eek:

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
used for..

guest specials, host specials, maybe host rewards and anything else you want to show your guests!

ChefMommyinOC

Mar 7, 2006
Consultant News

I put the tear-out flyers from the Consultant News about the monthly host and guest specials, and any recruiting specials, in them. That way guests at my shows can see what they can get when they book their shows.

P

Pampered Laura

Did yall buy the extra inserts from Supply? Or did you come up with an alternative? :eek:

ChefMommyinOC

Mar 7, 2006
No extras

I found that, for me, less is more. I try to only show the next two months' host specials so that I'm not booking too far out and waiting on potential bookings from those shows. I'll also show the current (if any) recruiting specials, and that's it! It's great to provide your guests with lots of information, but too much can be overwhelming.