• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fliers for Jewish Holidays: Get Yours Here!

In summary, the fliers feature all major Jewish holidays and are Kosher certified. They can be ordered in bulk for organizations and include vegetarian and vegan options. Unfortunately, customization options are not available, but customizable labels or stickers can be used to add branding or logo to the order.
smstrks
Are there any flies or does anyone have fliers for the jewish holidays??

THanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie,

What exactly are you looking for? For a specific holiday or in general?

Hi Stephanie,

I'm not sure what you mean by "flies" for the Jewish holidays. Do you mean flyers? If so, I suggest checking with your local synagogue or Jewish community center for any events or gatherings happening during the holidays. They may have flyers or information available for you. You can also try searching online for events in your area. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

1. What holidays are represented in the fliers?

The fliers feature all major Jewish holidays, including Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Hanukkah, and Passover.

2. Are the fliers Kosher certified?

Yes, all recipes and products featured in the fliers are Kosher certified by a reputable Kosher certification agency.

3. Can I order the fliers in bulk for my synagogue or community center?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering options for organizations and groups. Contact us for more information.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options included in the fliers?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and have included vegetarian and vegan recipes in the fliers.

5. Can I customize the fliers with my own branding or logo?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer customization options for the fliers. However, you can include your own branding or logo in your order by using our customizable labels or stickers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Lilamyw3
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies