• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flier With Product Page Numbers

In summary, a "Flier With Product Page Numbers" is a marketing tool by Pampered Chef that features a selection of their products and corresponding page numbers in their catalog. It can be obtained from a consultant, their website, or by contacting customer service. The flier can be customized and is regularly updated with new and popular products. It can also be used as a marketing tool for individual Pampered Chef businesses.
Jayme
Does any one have this that they can put out there. I have a show tonight and would like to use it but I can't find mine.

Thanks

Jayme
Independent Consultant
NC

There's one called something like "cheat sheet" in the files

Thank you!!!! :)

1. What is a "Flier With Product Page Numbers"?

A "Flier With Product Page Numbers" is a marketing tool created by Pampered Chef that features a selection of our products along with their corresponding page numbers in our catalog. This makes it easier for customers to find and order the products they are interested in.

2. How can I obtain a "Flier With Product Page Numbers"?

You can obtain a "Flier With Product Page Numbers" from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also request one to be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team.

3. Can I customize the products included in my "Flier With Product Page Numbers"?

Yes, you can customize your "Flier With Product Page Numbers" by choosing the products you want to feature. You can work with your consultant to create a flier that best fits your needs.

4. How often are the products on the "Flier With Product Page Numbers" updated?

The products on our "Flier With Product Page Numbers" are updated regularly to showcase our newest and most popular products. You can always check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date version.

5. Can I use the "Flier With Product Page Numbers" for my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use the "Flier With Product Page Numbers" as a marketing tool for your own Pampered Chef business. You can share it with potential customers to showcase our products and make ordering easier for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gigi425
Replies