• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flier for Visits to Elementary Schools

In summary, the flier promotes the Pampered Chef program and offers fun and interactive cooking demonstrations for children in elementary schools. To schedule a visit, one can contact a local consultant or fill out a form on the website. The visit is suitable for children in kindergarten through 5th grade and there is no cost for the visit itself. Safety measures are also in place, including following food safety guidelines and requiring hand washing before participation.
Suzy Englert
I will be visiting a few elementary schools next month-have done this in the past-set up "shop" near the teachers' workroom, bring a few products, etc. I send out an email to the school secretary, who sends it out to the staff and posts it. Usually these visits are successful-I book a show or two and take orders. I'm on track to earn the Excellence Award in sales and really want these visits to be successful.

Does anyone have a flier/email I could send to the schools? I have one but it just has the basic info on it. I'd like to include something about the April host and trifle specials, but am not good at making fliers.

Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

Hey this is a really good idea, Suzy! May we see the flier you've been using. I think I'd like to try your idea! Thanks so much!

I can send it to you via email-I don't know how to attach documents.

Suzy in Texas

yes, do tell

If you would like to attach it, it is very simple. Hit reply, you will see a big white box. At the bottom are several options. One is manage attachments. If you click that it will bring up a popupbox that allows you to browse your desktop and attach 1 or several files. There is also an option in the popup to upload from a website. Once you have the correct file(s) in the box you can then hit upload and it will attach them. Type something in the big white box like "here is the attachment" and then hit submit reply. PM me if you have any other questions.v:chef:

Here is the attachment-thanks for your help!

Suzy in Texas

Attachments

• houser.doc
    147 KB · Views: 349

1. What is the purpose of the flier for visits to elementary schools?

The purpose of the flier is to promote our Pampered Chef program and the benefits of booking a visit to an elementary school. We offer fun and interactive cooking demonstrations for kids that teach them about healthy eating and cooking skills.

2. How can I schedule a visit for my child's elementary school?

You can schedule a visit by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the form on our website. Our team will work with you to find a date and time that works best for your child's school.

3. What age group is the visit suitable for?

The visit is suitable for children in kindergarten through 5th grade. Our demonstrations are tailored to each age group, making it a fun and educational experience for all students.

4. Is there a cost for the visit?

There is no cost for the visit itself. Our consultants will bring all the necessary materials and ingredients for the cooking demonstration. However, there may be a small fee for any optional items or products that are available for purchase.

5. What safety measures are in place during the visit?

We take safety very seriously, especially when working with children. Our consultants are trained to follow food safety guidelines and use age-appropriate utensils and equipment. We also require all students to wash their hands before participating in the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kellyk
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies