• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flea Market

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
I am thinking of going to the local flea market here on Sunday. I was wondering if any of you have done this before and if you did what all you took with you? I want to try to get some more bookings for May. Any ideas on Flyers to take or anything please let me know. Thank you!;)

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have never done a flea market but I believe that there is a rather lengthy thread on here somewhere that should have the answers to your questions.

Apr 11, 2006
market

I asked at the indoor soccer place my son goes to and they called me yesterday - every first saturday of the month (starting in June they will have vendors set up and create a market feel.

I asked then if I can come in during May to set up for HWC and they said of course - I'll be there Wednesday evenings from 6pm to 9 pm - the have a female league that plays on wednesdays - the same building has a Bally's fitness right at the entrance.

Keep your fingers crossed - I am a new consultant and hope to increase sales and get show leads this way

here's the flyer I've made up for the HWC campaign

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer.doc
    252.5 KB · Views: 377
Mar 2, 2006
Oh you will do great. HWC is such a wonderful cause, and everyone will want to help. Congrats on the possibility. I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!