• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for Creamy Peach Melba Flan Recipe

In summary, this conversation was about a recipe for Creamy Peach Melba Flan. The ingredients needed for this recipe include all-purpose flour, sugar, butter, cream cheese, vanilla extract, eggs, peach and raspberry preserves, and fresh or frozen peaches. The crust for the flan can be made by mixing flour, sugar, and butter, and pressing it into a springform pan. Other fruits can also be used in this recipe, such as blueberries or strawberries.
SChristie
Gold Member
Good morning! Does anyone have the Creamy Peach Melba Flan recipe kicking around?? I search online on both .ca and .com and googled it and still couldn’t find it lol....

I know it’s a long shot but I thought I’d ask. Thanks!Unfortunately, I could not find a recipe for Creamy Peach Melba Flan specifically. However, I did find a recipe for Peach Melba Flan on the Food Network website that you could try. Here is the link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/peach-melba-flan-recipe-1957499. Good luck!

1. Can you provide a recipe for Creamy Peach Melba Flan?

Yes, here is a delicious Creamy Peach Melba Flan recipe:

2. What ingredients do I need for this recipe?

The ingredients you will need are:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
  • 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup peach preserves
  • 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
  • 2 cups sliced fresh peaches

3. Can I use frozen peaches for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen peaches if fresh peaches are not available. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before using in the recipe.

4. How do I make the crust for this flan?

To make the crust, mix the flour and 1/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool.

5. Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer. Blueberries, strawberries, or a combination of fruits would also work well in this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieBee