• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for Your First Online Order - Only $42!

In summary, "First Web Order!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers placing their first online order. It includes free shipping on orders over $75 and a free gift with purchase. To place a "First Web Order!", customers simply need to add items to their cart on the Pampered Chef website and the promotion will automatically be applied at checkout. The free gift for a "First Web Order!" varies and can be seen on the website before placing an order. Customers can use a consultant's website to place their "First Web Order!" as long as they meet the minimum purchase requirement. This promotion is only available in the United States and its territories.
dkitten13
I know, probably not that exciting but I am excited! $42! Yippee!

Congrats!!! Hopefully the first of Many!
kim

Another question...how do I view this online? I see it under shipment status and got the email but will I see it elsewhere? How/do I earn commission on it?

You can see an individual order on CC it posts a day after it is ordered. Also in you shipping status it will show up. It is automatically entered into your commission statement.

The same commission as I'm earning the rest of the month?

yes, same level as everything else

1. What is a "First Web Order!"?

A "First Web Order!" is the first online order a customer places with Pampered Chef. It is a special promotion that offers free shipping on orders over $75 and a free gift with purchase.

2. How do I place a "First Web Order!"?

To place a "First Web Order!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and add items to your cart. Once your total reaches $75 or more, the free shipping and free gift will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. What is the free gift for a "First Web Order!"?

The free gift for a "First Web Order!" varies, but it is usually a popular Pampered Chef product or a set of kitchen tools. You can see the current offer on the website before placing your order.

4. Can I use a consultant's website for my "First Web Order!"?

Yes, you can use a consultant's website to place your "First Web Order!" as long as you meet the $75 minimum purchase requirement. The free gift and shipping promotion will still be applied.

5. Is the "First Web Order!" promotion available in all countries?

No, the "First Web Order!" promotion is only available in the United States and its territories. Customers in other countries may have different promotions and shipping options available to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • DebPC