• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Web Order: Inputting and Transmitting Orders in PP | Tips & FAQs

In summary, to input your first web order in PP, log in to your account and click on "Orders" in the navigation bar. Then, click on "Create New Order" and follow the prompts to input the necessary information and products for your order. You can also edit your web order after it has been transmitted as long as it has not yet been processed by our system. The deadline for transmitting your web order may vary and there is a minimum order amount of $50 for web orders in PP. Once your web order has been transmitted, you will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped or you can track it by logging into your account and clicking on "Orders" in the navigation bar.
heat123
Silver Member
Sorry to bombard the threads today with soo many ?? But as I am getting my first shows entered things keep popping up! Ok so I had an email notification sent to me today stating I got an out of town order for a show to happen this weekend. My question is... do I need to input this order in PP with the rest or is it already on order waiting for me to close the show and will be sent to the customer when I transmit the show? Very unsure.

thanks for your help!

if it is an individual order, it has been sent to HO....but if it is included with a show, you must input it into PP just as you would any other outside order, just be sure to click on special shipping and have it shipped directly to the person. The correct shipping and tax amount should have already been configured and will show in the e-mail that was sent to you

got it thanks!Thank you Lauren you have been great help today! Hopefully no more ?? for the rest of the day! :)

1. How do I input my first web order in PP?

To input your first web order in PP, log in to your account and click on "Orders" in the navigation bar. Then, click on "Create New Order" and follow the prompts to input the necessary information and products for your order.

2. Can I edit or make changes to my web order after it has been transmitted?

Yes, you can edit your web order after it has been transmitted as long as it has not yet been processed by our system. Simply go to "Orders" in the navigation bar, find your order, and click on "Edit" to make any necessary changes.

3. What is the deadline for transmitting my web order?

The deadline for transmitting your web order may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Please refer to the shipping and delivery information on our website for specific deadlines.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for web orders in PP?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $50 for web orders in PP. This amount excludes tax and shipping fees. Please note that this minimum order amount may be subject to change.

5. How can I track my web order once it has been transmitted?

Once your web order has been transmitted, you will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can also track your order by logging into your account and clicking on "Orders" in the navigation bar. Then, click on your order and the tracking information will be displayed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies