• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting a Successful Cooking Show with Co-Hosts

In summary, when there are two hosts, they can either co-host one show or have two shows simultaneously. The host benefits should be split between them, including the 50% and 60% off items and free product value. The co-host does not get free shipping, unless the items are shipped to the same address as the rest of the party. It is recommended to have the co-host invite guests as if it were two separate shows, and for bookings, only one host will receive the booking benefit from a guest. It may be simpler to have two separate shows if there are enough people and orders.
chellb1234
I was told today by a girl that has committed to hosting a show that her boss wants to host too since she has more people interested.do i do anything different when there are two hosts?any ideas? do I get 40 guests from each of them or split the cards and they only need to each give me twenty?i send out the cards myselfalso, any tips someone could give me?
I've only really done a handful of actual cooking shows...

It's the same show! I have them give me as many names as they can just like any regular host. If they both have 40 names then that's great!! Since they are splitting the host benefits of course you want their show higher so you want to invite as many people as you can. Most of my co-host shows have been well over $1000 - including my highest at just over $2000.

They can co-host 1 show, or have 2 shows simultaneously. Let them decide how to split up the host benefits. If the host flyer is ONE item at 60% off, they have to decide who gets it & who gets any 50% off items & how much they each get of Free Product Value too. Most can do this on their own. If they have a hard time, show them what they would have earned on their own, then split the rest. They might just decide to submit as 2 different shows so each one can get something off the Host Flyer at 60% off. ;)The Co-Host does NOT get free shipping. She can choose "ship to host" like the guests for less or pay direct shipping rates. Just make sure she understands that. If she gets a lot of stuff, shipping could add up fast if she's wanting direct shipping.

The co-host DOES get free shipping if it is shipped to the same address as the rest of the party. Usually the people who have co-hosted do it either because one feels like she doesn't have enough people or more likely because she feels her house is too small or she lives too out of the way for everyone. When they book it and again during host coaching I let them know that they split the 50 and 60% off and free items between them (they get to choose who gets what) and then they both get the rest of their list on sale for 20 to 30% off.

The first thing in P3is to add the co-hosts name as a guest. Then below the guest list box is a box or button to check tht this is a co-host. Once you do that, then P3 knows, and I believe it will automatically adjust the free stuff as you enter it. You dont have to track it. But like the others said, only one host special, so they have to choose. Ad they have to decide who gets the half-price, etc. If there is one half-price, and one host special, I usually encourage them to split those, assuming one wants the monthly special item.Have them invite guests as if it were two shows! Not everyone will show up anyway.For BOOKINGS, both hosts would not get a booking benefit frm one person. I handled that by giving that booking benefit to the host that invited that person who booked a show.If they have enough people and orders, like Sheila suggested, making it two separate shows may be simpler for you and better for the hosts with regards to benefits. :D

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
The first thing in P3is to add the co-hosts name as a guest. Then below the guest list box is a box or button to check tht this is a co-host. Once you do that, then P3 knows, and I believe it will automatically adjust the free stuff as you enter it. You dont have to track it. But like the others said, only one host special, so they have to choose. Ad they have to decide who gets the half-price, etc. If there is one half-price, and one host special, I usually encourage them to split those, assuming one wants the monthly special item.

Have them invite guests as if it were two shows! Not everyone will show up anyway.

For BOOKINGS, both hosts would not get a booking benefit frm one person. I handled that by giving that booking benefit to the host that invited that person who booked a show.

If they have enough people and orders, like Sheila suggested, making it two separate shows may be simpler for you and better for the hosts with regards to benefits. :D

P3 asks you to choose how much each co-host gets of the free items. I always ask but most hosts split it evenly. Sometimes they choose differently though...

As far as splitting the show, I have found it usually makes little if any difference in what they get unless they both want the 50 & 60% off items but even then it's not always easy working it so the guests are split evenly - too much work playing with who should go on which show, etc. IMHO.

What is "First Time With Co-Hosts"?

"First Time With Co-Hosts" is a special event offered by Pampered Chef where you can invite a friend or family member to co-host a cooking party with you. This allows you and your co-host to earn rewards and have fun together while sharing the Pampered Chef experience with others.

Can I choose any product to feature during "First Time With Co-Hosts"?

Yes, you can choose any product from our catalog or website to feature during your co-hosted party. We recommend discussing with your co-host beforehand to decide on a product or theme that you both are excited about.

How do I invite a co-host to participate?

You can invite a co-host by selecting the "First Time With Co-Hosts" option when booking your party. You will then be prompted to enter your co-host's contact information and we will send them an invitation to co-host with you.

What are the benefits of having a co-host?

Having a co-host allows you to share the workload and responsibilities of hosting a party. It also allows you to reach a broader audience and potentially earn more rewards together. Plus, it's a fun way to spend time with a friend or family member and introduce them to the amazing products and benefits of Pampered Chef.

Are there any special rewards for "First Time With Co-Hosts" parties?

Yes, both you and your co-host will receive special rewards for hosting a co-hosted party. You will both earn 10% of the party's total sales in free products, as well as the opportunity to purchase one half-priced item for every $200 in party sales. Plus, you both will have the chance to earn exclusive host-only offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • chef_goods