• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Missing the Conference Be a Big Loss?

In summary, the "First Time to Miss Conference" will take place on June 5-7, 2020. Registration can be done through the website with a form and payment. The cost for the conference is $299, which includes materials, workshops, and meals. A hotel block is reserved for attendees and information on booking can be found on the website. Refunds may be available for cancellations, please refer to the cancellation policy on the website for more details.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I went to Conference my first three years and have to miss it this time. I don't have any vacation left. I'll definatly miss it and the great people I get to meet each time. My only advice to everyone is to break away from your cluster mates whenever you can and listen to the advise from everyone else. You can be with your cluster anytime. I got my best wedding registry advice from a Director from Florida riding back to the hotel on the shuttle bus.

And what was that advice?

Aww, Bobby, I'll miss meeting you in person. I understand about not having vacation time, though. Hope it works out better for you next year.

We'll miss you, Bobby. I hope you'll be able to join us again next year. Great advice.

pamscookingshows said:
And what was that advice?

It had to do with the information you get from the wedding planners. Don't just get the bride and groom's info. Find out who's planning the wedding and shower and keep in touch with them also.

Thanks for sharing

Gonna miss you Bobby!

What are the dates for the upcoming "First Time to Miss Conference"?

The dates for the upcoming "First Time to Miss Conference" are June 5-7, 2020.

How do I register for the "First Time to Miss Conference"?

To register for the "First Time to Miss Conference," please visit our website and click on the registration link. You will need to fill out a form and submit payment to secure your spot.

What is the cost to attend the "First Time to Miss Conference"?

The cost for the "First Time to Miss Conference" is $299. This includes all conference materials, workshops, and meals during the event.

Is there a hotel block reserved for the "First Time to Miss Conference" attendees?

Yes, we have reserved a block of rooms at a nearby hotel for "First Time to Miss Conference" attendees. Please visit our website for more information on booking your accommodations.

Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the "First Time to Miss Conference" after registering?

We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we will do our best to accommodate refunds for "First Time to Miss Conference" registrations. Please refer to our cancellation policy on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen