• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Best Time to Arrive and Depart for My First Conference?

In summary, the first time going to conference is a valuable opportunity for new consultants to learn about the company, products, and business strategies, as well as connect with other consultants and leaders in the Pampered Chef community. It is typically held in July at the annual "Pampered Chef National Conference" in a major city in the United States. Attendees can expect to participate in various training sessions, hear from guest speakers, have hands-on cooking experiences, attend networking events, and shop at the conference store. There is a registration fee for the conference, but new consultants can potentially be reimbursed if they meet certain sales requirements within their first 90 days. The first time going to conference is for new consultants only, but a guest program
DebinCincy
Need help! What time should I get there on the 7th, and what time is everything over. I have found the workshop info and registered and all that, but we are working on flights now. I am in Cincinnati and was planning on leaving early on the 7th to get there, and then on Sat there is a 4 pm flight home. Would I be ok to book this flight? DH is staying home with the 4 kids and he will have had enough by Saturday night (or I would stay over and have another night away). What do you think???

Arrive sometime in the morning on the 7th. You want to be able to check into your hotel, and then get over to McCormick to get your registration packet all before the first workshop. A 4pm flight out will be fine.

thank you Krista! Is there anywhere that they post the times that things begin?
I am hopefully booking my flight today!

DebinCincy said:
thank you Krista! Is there anywhere that they post the times that things begin?
I am hopefully booking my flight today!

The agenda is on the Conference Page on Consultant's Corner.

Thank you so much! I hadn't gone far enough in I guess. It was making me crazy that I could not find times for stuff!

DebinCincy said:
Thank you so much! I hadn't gone far enough in I guess. It was making me crazy that I could not find times for stuff!

You're welcome. :) Consultant's Corner info can be a little overwhelming sometimes - easy to miss stuff!

What is the purpose of the first time going to conference?

The first time going to conference is an opportunity for new consultants to learn about the company, products, and business strategies. It is also a chance to connect with other consultants and leaders in the Pampered Chef community.

When and where is the first time going to conference held?

The first time going to conference is typically held in July at our annual conference, called "The Pampered Chef National Conference". The location changes every year, but it is always in a major city in the United States.

What should I expect at the first time going to conference?

At the first time going to conference, you can expect to attend various training sessions, hear from guest speakers, participate in hands-on cooking experiences, and attend networking events. You will also have the opportunity to shop at the conference store and purchase exclusive products.

Do I need to pay for the first time going to conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the first time going to conference. However, Pampered Chef offers a reimbursement program for new consultants who meet certain sales requirements within their first 90 days of joining the company.

Can I bring a guest to the first time going to conference?

No, the first time going to conference is reserved for new consultants only. However, Pampered Chef does offer a guest program for our annual conference, where consultants can bring a guest to join them for certain events and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • sandilou
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • jj16