• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deliciously Light Theme Show Ideas for Hot Summer Months | Consultant's Guide

In summary, for a light and summery theme show, consider options like "Summer Salads and Sizzling Skewers," "Light and Easy Summer Entrees," "Summer BBQ Bash," or "Fresh and Flavorful Summer Meals." Catchy theme names could include "Lighten Up for Summer" or "Grill and Chill."
AshleyAllison
Next weekend I'll be doing my first theme show. We're in the south so my host wants to do something light with the hot summer months coming up. I have no clue whatsoever what recipes to have her look at. I want to email her up to 4 ideas to choose from. I am in my 4th month of being a consultant so I have all of my kit items plus the DCB, small ridged baker, most of the stones, simple slicer, salad chopper, and most of the other products except for the cookware. I also just got my BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder and brownie pan as well as package B from the S/S samples. I figured if you know what products I have that might help.

I feel so lost! Her husband is going to prepare the brownie sundae (I think that's what it's called) on the pizza stone because he likes it so much and she's going to have a veggie tray so we're going to do a main course.

Any ideas for Keeping It Light? Any catchy theme names?

There's a whole PC theme of "Keeping it Cool". You could do a search on CC for a recipe. Or do a salad (cheeseburger with "Jimmy Buffet, Cheeseburger in Paradise" theme) or chicken your way (it is cookware & grill pan special month). You could even do the wraps. They are quick, easy, delicious. I think any of these would go well with the ice cream bar.

Thanks in advance for any help offered!1. "Summer Salads and Sizzling Skewers" - This theme features fresh and light salads, paired with grilled skewers using the BBQ Roasting Pan and Can Holder. Suggested recipes include the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Salad, Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers, and the Grilled Vegetable Salad with Lemon-Dijon Dressing.2. "Light and Easy Summer Entrees" - This theme focuses on easy and healthy main courses that can be prepared quickly on the stovetop or in the oven. Suggested recipes include the Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Baked Chicken and Vegetables in the Small Ridged Baker, and the Quick and Easy Fish Tacos using the Simple Slicer.3. "Summer BBQ Bash" - This theme is perfect for the BBQ season and features recipes that can be cooked on the grill or in the oven using the BBQ Roasting Pan. Suggested recipes include the BBQ Chicken Kabobs, Grilled Vegetable and Quinoa Salad, and the BBQ Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa.4. "Fresh and Flavorful Summer Meals" - This theme highlights fresh and seasonal ingredients, with a focus on using the Salad Chopper to make quick and easy salads. Suggested recipes include the Strawberry and Spinach Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing, Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Wraps, and the Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa.Some catchy theme names could be "Lighten Up for Summer," "Summer Sizzle," "Fresh and Fit for Summer," or "Grill and Chill."

What is a "First Theme Show"?

A "First Theme Show" is a type of party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to introduce new customers to our products and cooking techniques. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about our products and try out delicious recipes.

How do I book a "First Theme Show"?

To book a "First Theme Show", simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to select a theme, date, and time that works for your schedule. You can also host a virtual "First Theme Show" if you are unable to have an in-person gathering.

What are some popular themes for a "First Theme Show"?

Some popular themes for a "First Theme Show" include "Quick and Easy Weeknight Meals", "Healthy Eating", "Holiday Entertaining", and "Brunch Bonanza". Your consultant can also work with you to create a custom theme based on your interests or dietary preferences.

How long does a "First Theme Show" typically last?

A "First Theme Show" typically lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time for guests to mingle, learn about products, and participate in cooking demonstrations. However, the length may vary depending on the theme and activities planned by your consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a "First Theme Show"?

Hosting a "First Theme Show" is a great way to try out new recipes, learn cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • Liz Bradshaw