• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some good demo ideas for new consultants?

In summary, new consultants should try the 3 cheese garden pizza and the Californis club pizza from the kit. The Spinach Carbonara from the Fall Season's Best cookbook can also be made with only the products in the kit.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Hey all! Anyone have any advice on good demo's to start with for newbies (those aside from the ideas in the kit b/c they do not even appeal to me)? I want to practice whatever I make before I bomb it on day 1 so I'm just trying to get ideas from all of those who have great experience and know first hand what works and what doesn't.

Thanks so much!

-Melissa :chef:

"For most people, it's not what they are that holds them back, it's what they think they are not." -John C. Maxwell

the 3 cheese garden pizza that is detailed in your kit is Fabulous!!!!

Also the Californis club pizza is Fab!!! (in the Seas. Best and the video is on the DVD in your kit)

If you have the Deep Covered Baker, the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco from the current Seasons Best is wonderful and foolproof. Serve it with the Parmesan Dipping Seasonings mixed with Olive Oil, and Baguette slices and you'll have a wonderful restaurant quality recipe to share with the guests. If you don't have the grill, which I don't, saute the chicken in the Executive 8" saute pan or have your host do it ahead of time. This recipe is a winner!

The last 2 recipes in each section of every Seasons Best cookbook are recipes that can be made using only the products in your New Consultant Kit.So, right there you have 2 appetizer, 2 main dish, and 2 dessert recipes that were formulated with new consultants in mind.

Last edited:
I know you said beside the ones that come in the kit but tonight was my first cooking show and I did the 3 cheese garden pizza and it was a hit! Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe and I sold 3 large bar pans to people who said they were getting this pan just so they could make that recipe again! It's super easy to make, I made it earlier in the week at home to try out. It's pretty much foolproof and uses a lot of the products that come in the kit! To be honest, when my host picked it I wasn't that thrilled to make it but when I tried it at home I couldn't stop eating it!

I agree....it doesn't sound like a yummy recipe....but once you try it, you'll swear everyone has to make it! It is really tasty. Which PC products do you have? Another good and easy pizza is the Spinach Carbonara in the Fall Season's Best, 08

Remember PC does alot of research on guiding PC recipes for consultants especially new consultants. Think about why it does not appeal to you? Is there an ingredient you do not like? Either leave it off or discuss it with your cons. I persoanlly leave mushrooms and olives out of any recipe it calls for. But before I became a Cons. The gal doing my shows suggested we leave them on. My guests always wanted everything. I just had to pick it off. My friends still tease me about not liking black olives. My good friend/former host and new tema member now will tolerate bell peppers because I have persented them in 2 recipes that she likes.

ChefBeckyD said:
The last 2 recipes in each section of every Seasons Best cookbook are recipes that can be made using only the products in your New Consultant Kit.

So, right there you have 2 appetizer, 2 main dish, and 2 dessert recipes that were formulated with new consultants in mind.

I did not know this! Thanks for the info

Wowsers thanks! I did not know that little secret about the SB cookbooks. Ironically I just got the new Spring/Summer 09 one as my order just arrived today from the last party I attended. Move over shoes and purses - my mix n chop is in the house!

As for the recipes - a coworker just told me about the pizza she had at a party and loved it (garden veggie). I'm not a veggie lover so I get easily turned off and if I want to test them first before I make them, I need to be able to eat them. I would not eat the pizza with veggies on it. The Chicken and Pasta dish I've wanted to try myself as its in the catalog and looks fab! I do like the idea of making recipes though that push key products. That's how I originally ended up with the mini muffin pan and everything the consultant used on a recipe one nite b/c I was going to make the recipe again (ham/cheese cups/puffs?)

As always, I greatly appreciate your input and feedback! I'm off to go play with my new PC order. :D

Melissa78 said:
I'm not a veggie lover so I get easily turned off and if I want to test them first before I make them, I need to be able to eat them. I would not eat the pizza with veggies on it. The Chicken and Pasta dish I've wanted to try myself as its in the catalog and looks fab! I do like the idea of making recipes though that push key products. That's how I originally ended up with the mini muffin pan and everything the consultant used on a recipe one nite b/c I was going to make the recipe again (ham/cheese cups/puffs?)

As always, I greatly appreciate your input and feedback! I'm off to go play with my new PC order. :D

I was this way too and never would have tried the pizzas with the veggies on it. I tried them at training events and was in disbelief that I asctually kinda liked them. Also making recipes that use the new consultant kit make the biz look easier to recruit leads.

Not every recipe is a good demo recipe either. I find desert shows are lower in sales and some are just too complicated for some people to want to recreate.

All that being said this is the great thing about PC and direct sales. It is your biz and you can work it how ever you like!

What are the best tools to use for a first show demo?

Some of our top recommended tools for a first show demo include the Quick Slice, Garlic Press, and Mix 'N Chop. These tools are versatile, easy to use, and showcase the quality and functionality of our products.

How can I keep my first show demo organized and efficient?

One tip for keeping your first show demo organized is to make a list of the products you will be demonstrating and their corresponding recipes. This will help you stay on track and ensure you don't forget any important details during your demo. Additionally, setting up your demo station prior to the show and practicing beforehand can also help with efficiency.

Should I focus on specific recipes or demonstrate a variety of products in my first show?

We recommend showcasing a variety of products in your first show demo. This will give your guests a better understanding of the range of products Pampered Chef offers and the many ways they can be used in the kitchen. However, make sure to choose recipes that are simple and easy to follow for a successful demo.

How can I engage my audience during the first show demo?

One way to engage your audience during the demo is to ask for volunteers to assist with certain steps or tasks. This will not only make the demo more interactive, but it also gives your guests a chance to try out the products themselves. You can also ask open-ended questions and encourage guests to share their own cooking experiences and tips.

Any tips for a successful first show demo?

Practice, practice, practice! Rehearsing your demo beforehand will help you feel more confident and comfortable during the actual show. Additionally, make sure to have all the necessary materials and ingredients ready to go before the show starts. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy showcasing the amazing products from Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • SusanBP0129