• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts Kitchen Show at Borgata: Success & Challenges!

In summary, Amy's friend who is the chef at the Borgata was the host of the first show. Amy made a couple mistakes, but overall it was ok. She has two bookings for future shows and one person has already given her permission to call them. The mother/daughter show idea is a lot of fun, but Amy advises that if someone is not comfortable making the calls themselves, they should have their director do it for them.
PamperedChef99
The first show was ok....My friend who is the chef @ the Borgata was the host!I made a couple mistakes and I forgot a lot of what I wanted to say but overall it was ok. She has a lot of outside orders to come and I got 2 bookings. The one booking is a chef @ The Borgata as well and she wants to have a mother/daughter kitchen show and have the kids cook (they are about 15 years old) anyone have any suggestions. Also 2 people check off maybe on the door prize slip for info on bieng a PC consultant! Any suggestions??

Amy :p

I've never done the Mother/Daughter thing, but if you search this site you can probably find something.

Call the people that put maybe down TODAY. Don't wait. I have made that mistake myself. If you don't feel comfortable calling yet, see if your director can do it for you.

jenniferlynne said:
I've never done the Mother/Daughter thing, but if you search this site you can probably find something.

Call the people that put maybe down TODAY. Don't wait. I have made that mistake myself. If you don't feel comfortable calling yet, see if your director can do it for you.

Mother/Daughter shows are wonderful. You can do a hands on demo. You could even do an AMAZING race where the mothers and daughters race to finish the same recipe. Don't worry if you don't have 2 food choppers for the recipe, one team has to steal the product from the other and vice versa. This is a lot of fun!!

However, when I read the advice to have your director make the calls for you if you aren't comfortable enough, I was shocked. As a director, if one of my team members asked me to make her calls for her, I would say NO. This is not my job as a director and it will not help my team of consultants either. Now, I would suggest you do a 3-way call with your director if you are not comfortable aproaching these leads on your own. The only way we become better at things is to PRACTICE. And as the saying goes...PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

Last edited:

1. What are the benefits of hosting a kitchen show at Borgata?

Hosting a kitchen show at Borgata offers a unique and upscale experience for your guests. The venue is known for its luxurious atmosphere, which will make your event feel special and exclusive. Plus, Borgata is equipped with state-of-the-art kitchen facilities and equipment, providing a professional setting for your show.

2. How many guests can I invite to my show at Borgata?

The maximum number of guests allowed for a show at Borgata is 40. This ensures that each guest has a comfortable and enjoyable experience while also allowing for a more intimate setting for demonstrations and interactions.

3. What are some challenges of hosting a kitchen show at Borgata?

One of the main challenges of hosting a show at Borgata is the cost. The venue itself can be quite expensive, and additional fees may apply for food and beverage services. It is important to carefully plan and budget for these costs to ensure a successful and profitable event.

4. Can I customize the menu for my kitchen show at Borgata?

Yes, you can work with the Borgata event planning team to create a customized menu for your show. This allows you to choose specific dishes and beverages that align with the theme of your show or cater to any dietary restrictions of your guests.

5. How far in advance should I book my kitchen show at Borgata?

We recommend booking your show at least 6-8 weeks in advance to secure the desired date and time. Borgata is a popular venue for events, so it is important to plan ahead to ensure availability and proper preparations for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChef99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Rossana