• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Direct Seller's Successful First Show

In summary, to prepare for your first Pampered Chef show, make sure you have a good understanding of the products and their benefits, practice your demonstration, and have all necessary supplies and a clear understanding of the ordering process. To engage your guests, make them feel welcome and comfortable, offer drinks and snacks, and encourage interaction with the products. When handling objections or difficult questions, stay positive and focus on the benefits of the products, and offer to find out the answer if needed. To close sales and encourage future shows, highlight unique features and benefits, offer discounts and incentives, and mention host rewards. Follow up with guests after the show by sending a personalized thank you and offering further support or information.
NikkiC515
Hi everyone! I realized i never posted how i did for my first show. I had about 8 people come and i had $518 in commisionable sales..alot better than i expected for my first show. I am still trying to get more shows as i did get only one booking but its not until jan.

I am gonna sign up for my website either tonight or tomorrow :)

This site is great i get so many great ideas thank you!

That's great! Congrats on a wonderful first show! It gets a lot easier from here on out. :D

Way to go!Great first show. My first show was a disaster from the moment I arrived. My host - my best friend - had been to walmart that morning and purchased a smoothie maker. She is chatty anyway and onces everything was underway and all the guests had arrived she offered her guests smoothies. Except she overfilled the pitcher so it would not blend. Needless to say, the focus was on the chaos associated with smoothie making and not me. I just barely scraped by at $200, but I did get a couple of bookings - her mother and sister. At both shows I was very agressive in let my friend know when she was chatting too much!

Again, awesome job on your first show Nicole!

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

To prepare for your first show, make sure you have a good understanding of the products and their benefits. Practice your demonstration and get familiar with the tools and equipment you will be using. Also, make sure you have all the necessary supplies, such as order forms and catalogs, and have a clear understanding of the ordering process.

2. How do I engage my guests and make them feel comfortable at my first show?

The key to engaging your guests is to make them feel welcome and comfortable. Greet each guest as they arrive and introduce yourself. Offer drinks and snacks and try to spark conversation by asking questions and sharing personal stories about your experience with the products. Encourage your guests to interact with the products and ask any questions they may have.

3. How do I handle objections or difficult questions from my guests?

Be prepared to handle objections or difficult questions by practicing your responses beforehand. Remember to always stay positive and focus on the benefits of the products. If you don't know the answer to a question, don't be afraid to say so and offer to find out the answer for them. You can also redirect the conversation to a different topic or demonstrate another product.

4. How do I close sales and encourage guests to book future shows?

To close sales, make sure to highlight the unique features and benefits of the products and offer special discounts or promotions. Show how the products can solve a problem or make life easier for your guests. As for booking future shows, make sure to mention the host rewards and incentives and encourage guests to host their own show. You can also offer a small incentive for guests who book a show on the spot.

5. How do I follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial for building customer relationships and future sales. Send a personalized thank you note or email to each guest, along with their order information. You can also offer to be their personal consultant and provide them with any additional information or support they may need. Follow up within a week to see if they have any further questions or would like to book a show or purchase more products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sperts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies