1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings First show :)

1. Hi everyone! I realized i never posted how i did for my first show. I had about 8 people come and i had $518 in commisionable sales..alot better than i expected for my first show. I am still trying to get more shows as i did get only one booking but its not until jan.

I am gonna sign up for my website either tonight or tomorrow :)

This site is great i get so many great ideas thank you!

Oct 12, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That's great! Congrats on a wonderful first show! It gets a lot easier from here on out. :D

Oct 12, 2005
  3. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Way to go!

Great first show. My first show was a disaster from the moment I arrived. My host - my best friend - had been to walmart that morning and purchased a smoothie maker. She is chatty anyway and onces everything was underway and all the guests had arrived she offered her guests smoothies. Except she overfilled the pitcher so it would not blend. Needless to say, the focus was on the chaos associated with smoothie making and not me. I just barely scraped by at $200, but I did get a couple of bookings - her mother and sister. At both shows I was very agressive in let my friend know when she was chatting too much!

Again, awesome job on your first show Nicole!

Oct 12, 2005
Have something to add?