• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe Should I Make for My First Show Outside of My House?

In a bowl, mix the bacon and cheddar cheese together. Take the dinner rolls and mix them with the bacon and cheese mixture. Place the dinner rolls in the greased round baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-22 minutes. Let the bread cool before serving.
TinasKitchen
Hi, I officially had my own show as my "first" show but my first show outside of my house is this coming Sat. I made the rustic focaccia alot so I know what I'm doing.. but my friend who's party it is has had the focaccia at my party. When cutting it I cut it like a regular pizza. I'm not sure yet how many are coming to her show, so I was wondering if I should just make another recipe? Something that has an individual serving like the artichoke chicken salad or something like that.. its an afternoon show. I guess I just need opinions on which you think is a great recipe to make.

dont I sound confused? lol
Thank you!

If you have the Springform pan, you can make a cake a day in advance & bring it with you. When you explain how easy it was & that they are No Bake;) & EVERY1 loves dessert!! Whenever I bring this, I sell alot of pans & at 30.00 a pop your sales add up:D Just make sure you have copies of the recipe, cuz everyones gonna want it. My favorie recipe is Banana Cream Supreme. Good Luck & let me know if you need any other ideas:rolleyes: Ginger

Thank you but...I dont have the springform pan :( I do have the rice cooker plus so I'm going to make the lava cake.. I hope it comes out ok. Anyone know how long you leave it after it comes out of the microwave? last time I made it, I took it out and left it for about 3-5 min and then i flipped it and :( it broke.

I'll have to practice with it.

Thanks again Ginger! Any other ideas?

I have not used my cooker to make a cake yet, although the Chocolate Hazelnut looks REALLY good & easy (the one thats in the Cucina Italiana Desserts, also the S/S Seasons Best) I have a super duper easy thing, but you would need the mini baker or something that size. I'll keep thinking & get back to you on this!;) Ginger

Hey GingerWhats the mini baker? I'm confused. I ordered the mini tart pan but dont knw if thats what you mean.

Its 1 of the baking Stoneware Collections :) I'm sorry if I'm confusing you, I was just trying to help. Please forgive me. You're gonna do fine! :D If I can help let me know? Ginger

its ok!No Ginger you arent confusing me.. its me.. my brain is dead today! lol So its one of the stones.. ok I have a bunch of stones so if you'd like to give me your idea, i can adapt it to my size stone. I have new traditions, rectangular and round baker.. and I just got the oval baker in my kit.. but thats really small.

You would use the round baker...its called Bacon & Cheddar Bubble Bread, but I revised the recipe. I use 1/2 lb. cooked bacon, 1C (4oz) finely shredded cheddar cheese & 1 package refrigerated dinner rolls. I usually have the bacon already cooked & most of it already cut/chopped up. In the batter bowl, mix the bacon & cheddar. Take the dinner rolls ( it should be 8 to the package) cut them in fours & mix all of them with the bacon & cheddar mixture. Put this in a lightly greased round baker for 20-22 minutes at 375`F. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Run knife around edge of bread to loosen. Carefully lift bread onto serving plate. To serve, pull apart or slice into wedges. LOL...actually the first time I did this I started getting nervous about something else so I made light of this took all the cut up pieces of rolls put them all in the batter bowl at 1 time, put the cover on it shook it up like I was mixing a martini (Got everyones attention) ;) Put it in the baker & when it was ready, they wouldnt even let it cool down!!!:D :D :D

sounds yummy!so no egg, just cheese and bacon w/ dinner rolls? which brand of dinner rolls just so I know what kind you are talking about... the ones in the roll that you get scared when the roll pops! lol or the pillsbury kind in the frozen section?

anything w/ bacon.. I'm a fan! lol

LOL...its the kind in the dairy section.:D

1. What is the best recipe to make for my first Pampered Chef show?

The best recipe to make for your first Pampered Chef show is the Pampered Chef Roasted Vegetable Medley. It's easy to make, uses a variety of tools from our product line, and is always a hit with guests.

2. Can I choose any recipe from the Pampered Chef website for my first show?

Yes, you can choose any recipe from the Pampered Chef website for your first show. However, we recommend sticking to simpler recipes that showcase our products and are easy for guests to replicate at home.

3. How many recipes should I make for my first show?

We recommend making 2-3 recipes for your first show. This will give guests a variety of dishes to try and also showcase different Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I make adjustments to the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can make adjustments to the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions. Our product line includes tools that make it easy to adapt recipes for gluten-free, vegan, and other dietary needs.

5. What is the most popular recipe among Pampered Chef consultants for their first show?

The most popular recipe among Pampered Chef consultants for their first show is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer Chicken Wings. It's a crowd-pleaser, easy to make, and showcases our air fryer perfectly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daricsmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies