• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Your First Show Go? Congratulations on Your Success!

In summary, my first show was a success. I sold $649 worth of products and learned a lot from my audience.
danidag
Well, my first show was last night. It was an open house at my house for me. I'll give you all of the stats first and then tell you more aout the show. So, last nights total commissionable sales was $649, with a few outside orders still floating around. Not too shabby. I have 6 outside orders so far and 10 people showed up to the party. I got 2 catalog shows booked last night and 2 kitchen shows. The one kitchen show I already knew about before last night, but I'm counting that one anyway. So anyway, I found out yesterday that my husband's cousin Mandy (who came to the show and brought her mom also) used to sell PC herself. This made me feel a little intimidated since it was my first show, but she is so sweet and I told her to chime in on anything she wanted to and that I would take it as positive criticism. So she did and I learned a thing or two from her. She said after the show that she learned some stuff from me too. And, get this, she also said that she has a ton of PC products and that I can borrow anything I want for future shows. That's awesome. Someday I hope to have the collection that she has, but for now borrowing will work for me. Also, several people from my mom's work stated that they wanted to order something, but they don't get paid until the coming Friday, so I'm thinking of leaving my show open until then or just making her office be a seperate catalog show. And let me tell you, her office is huge. There are 17 family practice doctors there and each one of them has at least 2 nurses and then all of the receptionists and billing people. It's pretty big. I should be able to do well there. Also, Mandy (husband's cousin I was talking about above) said that i am the only PC consultant in our church. We have about 350 members there and she was rambling off a whole list of people that had done kitchen shows through her and people that were always placing orders. She said that they'd all be thrilled to have such easy access to a consultant again. I'm so excited! Sorry I'm going on, and on, but I can't help myself.... ;)

GreatI am so happy for you! My first show was like that too, I have a friend who is the "Queen" of Pampered Chef and told me she learned something from my show too. Its such a confidence booster! Plus, the way I look at it, they were my toughest audience because they know me, they wouldn't let me live down any mistakes and I can't make examples of them, if they are sitting right there (my mom's difficulty with the measure all cup, my husband putting soap on the stoneware, my friend being OBSESSED with Simple Additions, etc)
SO good for you, you are half way towards your SS 1 products which are all great by the way!

Congratulations! You are ON YOUR WAY!!!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef "First Show Was a Success!!!"?

Hosting a "First Show Was a Success!!!" allows you to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new cooking techniques and recipes from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I book a "First Show Was a Success!!!" with a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can book a "First Show Was a Success!!!" by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant directly, through their website, or by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

What types of products are typically featured in a "First Show Was a Success!!!"?

The products featured in a "First Show Was a Success!!!" can vary, but they often include popular and new Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "First Show Was a Success!!!" hosts?

Yes, hosts of a "First Show Was a Success!!!" can earn special offers and promotions, such as free products or discounts on their first order, as a thank you for hosting a successful show.

Can I customize the menu for my "First Show Was a Success!!!"?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your "First Show Was a Success!!!", taking into consideration any dietary restrictions or preferences of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies