• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Sunday: Tips for a Successful Presentation

In summary, First Show Sunday is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and hosts can launch their business or hosting journey with a virtual cooking show. This year's event will be held on October 10th, 2021. To participate, you can become a consultant and host a virtual cooking show, or you can host a show as a guest of a consultant. Hosting a First Show Sunday allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as connect with friends and family over delicious recipes. No experience is necessary to participate and consultants will provide all the necessary guidance and resources for a successful show.
Princess
I have my first show this Sunday....I did a dry run yesterday & I definitly need more practise. I find its better to have key point written down then actual sentences of what your going to say. Wish me luck & pray 4 me lol ;)

Good luck to you!! I really found that the best "training" was just practicing all the recipes I could and getting comfortable using the products and talking at the same time. It WILL get easier the more you do it!! :)

I'm excited!!Last Sunday's show was amazing...$700 in sales, Monday's show $400 in sales and Thursdays show $500 in sales even though 5 people came...I earned my SS1, sign up bonus plus I reached Level 1 of the November sell a thon :)

That's awesome!! Way to go. Keep up that momentum. You'll have a NICE commission check just in time for the holidays. :)

Hi there! Congrats on your first show this Sunday! Don't worry, every consultant goes through the nerves and need for more practice before their first show. It's great that you did a dry run and realized that having key points written down is helpful. That's a great tip for new consultants! I'm sure you'll do great on Sunday, just relax and have fun with it. I will definitely be sending positive vibes your way and wishing you all the luck in the world. You got this! :)

What is First Show Sunday?

First Show Sunday is an annual event held by Pampered Chef where consultants and hosts can launch their business or hosting journey with a virtual cooking show.

When is First Show Sunday?

This year's First Show Sunday will be on October 10th, 2021.

How do I participate in First Show Sunday?

To participate in First Show Sunday, you can either become a consultant and host a virtual cooking show or host a show as a guest of a consultant.

What are the benefits of hosting a First Show Sunday?

Hosting a First Show Sunday allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as connect with friends and family over delicious recipes. As a consultant, hosting a First Show Sunday can also help jumpstart your business and earn you rewards.

Do I need to have any experience to participate in First Show Sunday?

No experience is necessary to participate in First Show Sunday. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary tools and resources for a successful virtual cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • babywings76