• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at My First Show: $1200 and Counting! | SS#1 Here I Come!

In summary, "Success at My First Show: $1200 and Counting! | SS#1 Here I Come!" is a blog post that provides tips and advice for having a successful first Pampered Chef show and making $1200 in sales. These include inviting a large number of guests, offering a booking incentive, preparing a demo table, having ample product on hand, and following up with guests after the show. The post also emphasizes the importance of a booking incentive and following up with guests for potential future sales and customer relationships.
tmatthews
I had my first show Sat and it was a huge hit!!
So far she is at $1200 - Here I come SS#1!!
I was so excited!! Now if only all of them could be this great!!:D

Tammy,
That is awesome!!! How cool that you may qualify with just ONE show. What a great way to start. Hopefully there are lots of bookings with that show, too! Congratulations!:D

Great job, hey...if you keep up the enthusiasm then your hosts will be excited and most of your shows WILL be that good!

bookingsI did get 3 bookings off this one show as well!! WOO HOO!!:D :D

Congratulations Tammy! :) How exciting for you - keep it up and you'll get plenty of your bonuses - you will love the UPS man!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

GREAT JOB!!

Wow, you are off to a super start to your business! Keep up the great work and all of your enthusiasm will rub off on your guests and hosts!

What is "Success at My First Show: $1200 and Counting! | SS#1 Here I Come!"?

"Success at My First Show: $1200 and Counting! | SS#1 Here I Come!" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her experience and tips for having a successful first show and making $1200 in sales.

What are some tips for having a successful first Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for having a successful first show include inviting at least 30 people, offering a booking incentive, preparing a demo table, having ample product on hand, and following up with guests after the show.

How can I make $1200 in sales at my first Pampered Chef show?

To make $1200 in sales at your first show, it is important to have a large guest list, offer a booking incentive, have a well-prepared demo table, and be knowledgeable about the products. It is also helpful to have a variety of products available for purchase and to follow up with guests after the show.

What is a booking incentive and why is it important?

A booking incentive is a special offer or discount that guests can receive by booking a future Pampered Chef show with the consultant. It is important because it encourages guests to book their own shows, which can lead to more sales and potential new customers.

How important is it to follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. It shows that the consultant values their guests and is willing to provide personalized customer service. It also gives the consultant the opportunity to book additional shows or gain new customers through referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebbieSM
  • CarlyK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire