• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success: $433.75 in Sales and New Toys Arriving Next Week!

In summary, the speaker achieved high sales in their first show as a Pampered Chef consultant by effectively marketing and utilizing various strategies. The most popular products during the show were the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. They also successfully sold products that were not yet available by creating buzz and pre-selling them. Their tips for first-time consultants include being knowledgeable and passionate, using various marketing strategies, and offering special deals. To host a successful show and earn free products, one can invite friends and family, promote on social media, and offer incentives for guests to bring a friend. The more sales, the more rewards can be earned.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!! Just submitted my first show!!!! I called up my friend to tell her the new toys will be arriving next week. I also told her not to open them until I get up to her house too! I want to open them with her!!!! hee hee my first sales came too $433.75!!! not too shabby!!!

Cheers:D

Awesome! Isn't it a great feeling???

DebbieJ said:
Awesome! Isn't it a great feeling???

its a great feeling yes!!! Now I want to do another show!!!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Way to go, Aggi!

BTW, it's even more fun when that first commission check arrives!

Congrats, Chef Aggi!! It's the best feeling.....it'll only get better and easier from here on out!!:)

1. How did you achieve such high sales in your first show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have been trained to effectively market and sell our high-quality kitchen products. I also utilized various marketing strategies, such as social media, word-of-mouth, and hosting a launch party to attract customers and generate excitement for the products.

2. What products were the most popular during your first show?

The most popular products during my first show were the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. These products are versatile, easy to use, and have received great reviews from customers.

3. How did you manage to sell products that were not yet available?

Pampered Chef regularly releases new products, and as a consultant, I have access to information and training on upcoming products. I used this knowledge to create buzz and pre-sell the new products during my first show, which resulted in a high demand and pre-orders for when the products arrived.

4. What tips do you have for first-time Pampered Chef consultants to have a successful first show?

My top tips for first-time consultants are to be knowledgeable and passionate about the products, utilize various marketing strategies to attract customers, and offer special deals or promotions to create excitement and incentivize purchases.

5. How can I host a successful Pampered Chef show and earn free products?

To host a successful Pampered Chef show, you can invite friends and family to attend, promote the event on social media, and offer incentives for guests to bring a friend. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of your show. The more sales, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janicemccabepchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
brandynichoal
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AnnieBee