• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Beginner Recipes for Your First Show!

In summary, the best and easiest recipes to do for a first show are the ones in the new consultant kit, such as the 3 cheese garden pizza. It is recommended to try it out at home first and practice with the tools. It is also mentioned that the pizza is good eating and can be written off as a training expense. For those with limited ability to sample the recipes, it is suggested to have neighbors or coworkers help out. The key is to have fun while learning and practicing, such as making sure the tomatoes for the pizza are firm.
KaiKendall
Gold Member
What are the best...and EASIEST recipes to do for a first show?? I have a TON of recipes, been researching for awhile now, have a lot of the basic products so I think I can make a lot of stuff (only have a 8" skillet tho, not a 12)... so what is the easiest or best things to do for your VERY FIRST SHOW!

The ones in the new consultant kit! My fave when starting out was the 3 cheese garden pizza. :thumbup:

I agree - easiest and best are the ones in the new consultant kit. You can't go wrong with the 3 cheese garden pizza - and all the tips to help you through the demo are right there for you. Don't make it harder than it has to be.

I agree! Also try it out first. I love the madoline, but it wasn't my friend for quite a while!

3 Cheese Garden Pizza. Do it at home first, so you learn not to forget things like poking the crust and you can practice with the tools you haven't used. :)

Not to mention it is good eating! Your family will love it! And you get to write off dinner then! Practice recipes are considered training expenses so keep the receipt!

pampered1224 said:
Not to mention it is good eating! Your family will love it! And you get to write off dinner then! Practice recipes are considered training expenses so keep the receipt!

Unfortunatly I'm a military wife... so my husband is gone right now and I'm on the Nutrisystem diet, so I only sample a small portion of the recipe's I make, and my 4 year old can only eat so much! LOL I have been making things and taking then to work, but I can only do that so much!!

KaiKendall said:
Unfortunatly I'm a military wife... so my husband is gone right now and I'm on the Nutrisystem diet, so I only sample a small portion of the recipe's I make, and my 4 year old can only eat so much! LOL I have been making things and taking then to work, but I can only do that so much!!

have a neighbor or two come over to help you "sample"... :)

colegrovet said:
have a neighbor or two come over to help you "sample"... :)

I agree! I take recipes to work or to our family get togethers when I know that I need to try them out but cannot eat them all.

i second the motion for the 3-cheese garden pizza. once you have practiced with the mandoline it is easy and yummy. make sure the tomatoes are firm.

have fun!

What are the best beginner recipes for my first Pampered Chef show?

Some great beginner recipes for your first Pampered Chef show include our famous Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Easy Veggie Quesadillas, Chicken Alfredo Bake, and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. These recipes are simple to make and always a crowd pleaser!

Do these recipes require a lot of cooking experience?

No, these recipes are perfect for beginners. They are easy to follow and require minimal cooking experience. Plus, with our helpful tools and tips, you'll feel like a pro in no time!

Are these recipes budget-friendly?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be budget-friendly without sacrificing flavor. We use simple, affordable ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.

What if I have guests with dietary restrictions?

No problem! We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Just let us know ahead of time and we can provide alternative ingredients or suggest alternative recipes.

Can I customize these recipes for my own preferences?

Definitely! Our recipes are versatile and can be easily customized to fit your personal taste. Whether you want to add extra spice or swap out certain ingredients, feel free to make these recipes your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • Katiek77