• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FIRST SHOW recipes?

KaiKendall

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2009
What are the best...and EASIEST recipes to do for a first show?? I have a TON of recipes, been researching for awhile now, have a lot of the basic products so I think I can make a lot of stuff (only have a 8" skillet tho, not a 12)... so what is the easiest or best things to do for your VERY FIRST SHOW!

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
The ones in the new consultant kit! My fave when starting out was the 3 cheese garden pizza. :thumbup:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I agree - easiest and best are the ones in the new consultant kit. You can't go wrong with the 3 cheese garden pizza - and all the tips to help you through the demo are right there for you. Don't make it harder than it has to be.

BlessedWifeMommy

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
I agree! Also try it out first. I love the madoline, but it wasn't my friend for quite a while!

jackieblue

Nov 3, 2008
3 Cheese Garden Pizza. Do it at home first, so you learn not to forget things like poking the crust and you can practice with the tools you haven't used. :)

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Not to mention it is good eating! Your family will love it! And you get to write off dinner then! Practice recipes are considered training expenses so keep the receipt!

KaiKendall

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2009
Not to mention it is good eating! Your family will love it! And you get to write off dinner then! Practice recipes are considered training expenses so keep the receipt!

Unfortunatly I'm a military wife... so my husband is gone right now and I'm on the Nutrisystem diet, so I only sample a small portion of the recipe's I make, and my 4 year old can only eat so much! LOL I have been making things and taking then to work, but I can only do that so much!!

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
Unfortunatly I'm a military wife... so my husband is gone right now and I'm on the Nutrisystem diet, so I only sample a small portion of the recipe's I make, and my 4 year old can only eat so much! LOL I have been making things and taking then to work, but I can only do that so much!!

have a neighbor or two come over to help you "sample"... :)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
have a neighbor or two come over to help you "sample"... :)

I agree! I take recipes to work or to our family get togethers when I know that I need to try them out but cannot eat them all.

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
i second the motion for the 3-cheese garden pizza. once you have practiced with the mandoline it is easy and yummy. make sure the tomatoes are firm.

have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies