1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: FIRST SHOW recipes?

1. KaiKendall

KaiKendall Member Gold Member

What are the best...and EASIEST recipes to do for a first show?? I have a TON of recipes, been researching for awhile now, have a lot of the basic products so I think I can make a lot of stuff (only have a 8" skillet tho, not a 12)... so what is the easiest or best things to do for your VERY FIRST SHOW!

Aug 28, 2009
  2. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

The ones in the new consultant kit! My fave when starting out was the 3 cheese garden pizza. :thumbup:

Aug 28, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I agree - easiest and best are the ones in the new consultant kit. You can't go wrong with the 3 cheese garden pizza - and all the tips to help you through the demo are right there for you. Don't make it harder than it has to be.

Aug 28, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I agree! Also try it out first. I love the madoline, but it wasn't my friend for quite a while!

5. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

3 Cheese Garden Pizza. Do it at home first, so you learn not to forget things like poking the crust and you can practice with the tools you haven't used. :)

Aug 28, 2009
  6. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Not to mention it is good eating! Your family will love it! And you get to write off dinner then! Practice recipes are considered training expenses so keep the receipt!

Aug 28, 2009
  7. KaiKendall

KaiKendall Member Gold Member

Unfortunatly I'm a military wife... so my husband is gone right now and I'm on the Nutrisystem diet, so I only sample a small portion of the recipe's I make, and my 4 year old can only eat so much! LOL I have been making things and taking then to work, but I can only do that so much!!

Sep 4, 2009
  8. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

have a neighbor or two come over to help you "sample"... :)

Sep 4, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I agree! I take recipes to work or to our family get togethers when I know that I need to try them out but cannot eat them all.

Sep 4, 2009
  10. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

i second the motion for the 3-cheese garden pizza. once you have practiced with the mandoline it is easy and yummy. make sure the tomatoes are firm.

have fun!

Sep 4, 2009
Have something to add?