• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Recipes to Use? Suggestions????

Banana Toffee Pizza - Spread a pre-made sugar cookie dough into a greased pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Top with sliced bananas, caramel sauce, and chocolate chips. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted. In summary, for your first shows, try out these easy and tasty recipes: Cheesy Spinach Dip, Mini Caprese Skewers, Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, Lemon Bars, Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Mini Fruit Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and Banana Toffee Pizza. These recipes offer a variety of flavors and textures and are sure to be a hit with your guests. Happy cooking!
heat123
Silver Member
Hi everyone-
I am still waiting for my starter kit and was wondering besides the recipes in the new SBCB (last 2 of each section.) What recipes are easy and tastey to make for my first shows?? Preferably desserts or appetizers? Just to give me a variety to practice and work with.

any suggestions?

the banana toffee pizza is really easy and very yummy :)

Here are a few easy and tasty recipes to try out for your first shows:1. Cheesy Spinach Dip - Mix together 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 package of dry vegetable soup mix, and 1 cup of chopped spinach. Chill for at least an hour before serving with your choice of crackers or bread.2. Mini Caprese Skewers - Thread cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and fresh basil leaves onto skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve as a refreshing appetizer.3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars - Mix together 1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 2 eggs, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract. Stir in 2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips and spread the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.4. Lemon Bars - In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 cup of melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. In another bowl, whisk together 4 eggs, 2 cups of sugar, 1/3 cup of lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of flour. Pour the mixture over the baked crust and return to the oven for an additional 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.5. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers - Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Fill each half with cream cheese and wrap with a slice of bacon. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.6. Mini Fruit Tarts - Roll out pre-made pie crust and cut into circles. Press into a mini muffin tin and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let cool before filling with your choice of vanilla pudding and fresh fruit.7. Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and dip fresh strawberries into the melted chocolate. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and let cool in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.8

1. What are some beginner-friendly recipes to use for my first Pampered Chef show?

For a first show, we recommend simple and versatile recipes that showcase the functionality of our products. Some popular options include a classic fruit salad made with our fruit slicer, a quick and easy pasta dish using our pasta maker, or a delicious dip made with our food chopper.

2. Can you provide some healthy recipe options for my first show?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences and restrictions. Some healthy options to consider for your first show are a grilled vegetable medley using our grill pan, a quinoa and vegetable stir-fry made with our stir-fry skillet, or a refreshing fruit smoothie using our blender.

3. Are there any recipes that are especially popular with Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, we have a selection of tried and true recipes that are loved by our customers. Some of our top picks include a hearty beef stew made in our Dutch oven, a savory meatloaf cooked in our loaf pan, and a decadent chocolate lava cake made with our stoneware muffin pan.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my first show to cater to my guests' preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and can be easily adapted to cater to different tastes and dietary needs. For example, you can substitute ingredients or adjust the seasonings to suit your guests' preferences.

5. How can I make sure my first show is a success with these recipes?

The key to a successful first show is to have fun and be confident in showcasing our products and recipes. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the recipes beforehand and practice using our products. Also, don't be afraid to engage with your guests and offer tips and suggestions on how to use our products in their daily cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stacieka
  • urbnk8