• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show - From One Guest to $400 in Sales in Just 15 Minutes!

In summary, the host had a show with one guest. The guest ordered $200 worth of food and the host placed another $200 order. The guest and the host talked about apples and the apcs. The guest demoed potatoes on an apcs and the US&G for making baked french fries. The host entered the orders in PP and forgot to enter the customer's contact information. The host fixed the mistake and is now entering the orders.
Pampered Zoe
I finally had my first show!! Not nearly as many people showed up as I expected... only one guest. That's right, ONE guest. The host and had one $50 outside order, and his mother in-law placed another $50 order, and that is where we were at when I left. On the way home, the host called me with an almost $200 order that a friend who couldn't come dropped off, and when I got home, my sister had her own order and three more from her work to submit today. I went from "the show that didn't" to a respectable $400 show in a matter of 15 minutes!

Even though there weren't any bookings, and at first it didn't look like the show would even qualify, I was really proud of myself. I felt really organized and relaxed, and the demo really worked well. I made the Banana Toffee Pizza with a peanut butter cookie crust (sooooo much more yummy!) and showed off a few products. Some how the host and the guest and I started talking about apples and the apcs, so we demo'ed that and then that moved onto potatoes on the apcs, and that moved onto the US&G for making baked french fries so we whipped up a batch, and this was all on the fly! None of that had anything to do with the pizza, but I ended up selling both an apcs and a US&G. I was so proud of myself for being comfortable and going with the flow, and I think that is why everything worked out so well in the end!

So now I am entering the orders in PP, and first I forgot to enter a customers contact info before I entered her order so her past host discount didn't show up, then for some reason I had a food tax entered (no food tax in WA), but I finally got everything straightened out.

Now for my question (you have been very, very patient!):

Maybe this is something I am totally missing, but is there a way to TYPE the item numbers in, or do you have to use the drop down menu? I hate clicking with my mouse!

Yes just the place where the #'s go just type the number in it is very easy

HmmmmI tried that and the number disappears as soon as I tab to the next box. :(

I know this is only me being dim. ;)

I'm with you Zoe, I hate the clicky bit, if you type in the item # and then press enter, it will move to the QTY box. Hit enter again if the QTY is one and it will move to the next item number box and just repeat the process!

HTH

That happens to me when I hit the Tab key too. Instead, hit the Enter key to move from field to field.

Thank you, Thank you!I just KNEW there had to be an easier way to do it.. Thanks guys! :D

What is "My First Show" and how can it help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

"My First Show" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants achieve their first $400 in sales in just 15 minutes. It provides step-by-step guidance and tips on how to successfully host a show and reach this sales goal.

Do I need to have any prior experience to use "My First Show"?

No, "My First Show" is specifically designed for new consultants and requires no prior experience. It provides all the necessary tools and resources to help you successfully host your first show and reach your sales goal.

What are some tips for reaching $400 in sales in just 15 minutes?

Some tips for reaching $400 in sales in just 15 minutes include utilizing the host's network, offering special promotions or discounts, showcasing the top-selling products, and creating a sense of urgency for guests to place their orders during the show.

Can I customize "My First Show" to fit my personal style and preferences?

Yes, "My First Show" is designed to be customizable to fit your personal style and preferences. You can choose which products to highlight, how to structure the show, and what promotions or incentives to offer.

Is there any support or guidance available while using "My First Show"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers support and guidance for "My First Show" through training materials, online resources, and a dedicated consultant support team. Additionally, you can also reach out to your mentor or other experienced consultants for advice and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • Chef_2_Four