• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show on Tuesday: Join Me for a Mystery Host Party at My House!

In summary, there is a conversation about two people's upcoming kitchen shows. They both express some nerves and excitement. One of them had a low response rate at first, but it has since picked up. They also discuss their plans for the show and potential bookings. Another person chimes in with their own experience and offers advice and encouragement. The conversation ends with good luck wishes from everyone.
momoffour
Well, my first show is on Tuesday...yikes. I actually had DREAMS about doing shows. I guess I'm a bit nervous huh? I'm doing a mystery host party at my house.

Good news is, at first only ONE person said they could come... ONE. 3 were no's and 5 were Maybe's. I used evite for the invitations.... and kept checking back.

Now... I have four that have said yes on the evite and one verbally said yes she'll absolutely be there. One of the Maybes I think is a good chance of being there, depends on when her hubby gets home. The other maybe lives next door and has expressed in interested in a purchase either way. A couple people I just verbally invited and one is a maybe and the other wrote it down but doesnt sound likely.

Iknow it doesnt sound like that many people but when I had a response of ONE yes for about a week and now I have a few I am relieved. I'll be happy ifit just counts as a show!

Anyway, wish me luck... Im making the ranch pizza...it was bit too "strong" when I tested it... I may cut the amount of ranch seasoning in half.

Thanks for listening!

Anne

Good luck with your show, I have my first show on Thursday. It's for one of my best friends then on Friday my mother is having a show for her friends at my house. I am glad that my first two shows are for people I know, next week I have a show booked and I know the host but I won' t know any of the guest.

Good Luck to the both of you on your first kitchen shows. Momoffour I wouldn't get to down about the small guest turn out. I had a mystery host show and only had 6 guests. It was about a $250 show, but I got 3 bookings. My 2nd show was small also and I liked it. I felt it gave me a chance to get more comfortable with talking in front of people. I would love to know how your shows go and again good luck.;)

Thanks! Good Luck on your first show Michelle. I'm not too down about the guest count. The one that I was a little worried might bail on my just confirmed today... yay. I'm not sure about bookings though, I hope to be pleasantly surprised. There is a lady though, whose husband is head of town football and baseball stuff. (not sure what it is actually called) anyway, I am going to mention the fundraisers in my show and print up a flyer for it...who knows, maybe she'll grab a copy. Her daughter is also into Cheerleading big time... competitions and stuff.

ANyway,

I have my igredients so we will have to see.

Anne

Good luck! My mystery host party only had 2 in attendance. :( I was a little bummed. I am on show number 4 for my SS1 and going strong so don't get discouraged. I have been really stressing that hosts never pay full price and I think that has helped my bookings.

Wow I just realized after tonight I will be officially qualified. :D

Good luck to both of you.

Marie

1. What is a Mystery Host Party?

A Mystery Host Party is a fun and interactive way to host a Pampered Chef party. The hostess invites guests to her home for a cooking demonstration and product showcase, and at the end of the party, one guest is randomly selected to be the "Mystery Host." This means they will receive all the hostess benefits, such as free and discounted products, without having to do any of the work!

2. How do I join the Mystery Host Party?

To join the Mystery Host Party, simply RSVP to the hostess and attend the party on Tuesday. There is no need to bring anything except your excitement and appetite for delicious food!

3. What can I expect at the First Show on Tuesday?

At the First Show on Tuesday, you can expect to see and taste some amazing Pampered Chef products in action. The consultant will demonstrate how to use the products and share tips and recipes for creating delicious meals. You will also have the opportunity to place orders and enter the Mystery Host drawing.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Mystery Host Party?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and see what Pampered Chef has to offer.

5. How long will the Mystery Host Party last?

The duration of the Mystery Host Party will depend on the number of guests and the amount of questions and interaction during the demonstration. On average, parties can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. Rest assured, it will be a fun and engaging experience that will fly by!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
grins88
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies