1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: First Show Jitters

1. Tomorrow night is my first show!
    My friend is a professional chef at The Borgata and she is having it!A lot of her coworkers will be there. Im just a little nervous. I am making the garder ranch pizza and Taffy Apple Pizza! I hope it goes ok...any advice?

Amy
    :eek:

2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Congratulations and good luck!

Take a deep breath and relax! Remember, you're a Pampered Chef, not a perfect chef!! ;) I always suggest using Index Cards with some notes on what you want to talk about, including products you're highlighting, upcoming specials, etc. After 5 years, I still do this, especially at the beginning of a new season so I stay on track.

Let us know how you do!!

Oct 25, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I don't have any tips since I haven't made these recipes yet, but....YOU GO GIRL!! What more could you wish for a room full of chefs, WOW! Since they're in the kitchen all the time they will want it all that makes their job easier. Good thing you know the host and are friends. I would be so nervous doing a demo in front of professional chefs, I don't think I would be able to talk myself, I mean I have a hard enough time talking in front of a group of people anyway, (I don't know why I got myself into this, lol). I know you will be great, and I imagine this will be a highly successful show. Congrats and Good Luck!

Oct 25, 2005
  4. Pampered Zoe

Pampered Zoe Member

Here's a thought

How about letting them get some hands on experience with the tools? As chefs, they will appreciate the ease of many of the tools. I also suggest sharing that this is your first show and thanking them, etc, I am sure they will be very supportive. Sounds like a really fun time! Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!

Oct 25, 2005
  5. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing, PamperedZoe! Good ideas.

Oct 25, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted