• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Mounts as I Book My First Show!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products while spending time with friends and family and learning new recipes and kitchen tips. Booking your first show is easy by contacting a consultant or visiting their website. At the show, your consultant will demonstrate products and recipes while guests can sample and purchase them. Your consultant will provide support and resources after booking your first show. Incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef show include free and discounted products as well as potential hosting specials or exclusive gifts from your consultant.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Can y'all guess how excited I was when I had my boss come up to me yesterday and tell me she wants to book a show with me! Granted it is not until the end of June but she is the first official show on my books!

I am talking to some friends of mine into having one in early June. I think they are going to do it.

I know your excitement! That is awesome! So much fun when you book a show that you didn't even have to work to get! :D

Congratulations!

Way to go, keep up the momentum!!!

I know how you feel, I just signed up on Friday, and I have gotten 4 shows booked already... It feels good to know that you can do this. Lets just see how the show actually goes. I am more nervous about that then actually finding bookings!
Congrats on your show!

Good luck! Congrats on getting that first show. I had to hold my own first show. But I got several leads and bookings off it.

Have a great time with PC - it is a lot of fun!

Congratulations! Getting that first show booked is a huge relief -- I just had mine last month! I know you will do great with the excitement that you have! Keep us posted!

Jason,

Congrats again!! Let me know if you need anything!:)

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. You also get the opportunity to spend time with your friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

2. How do I book my first show?

Booking your first show is simple! You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

3. What can I expect at my first Pampered Chef show?

At your first show, your consultant will demonstrate the products and recipes, while you and your guests have the opportunity to sample and purchase them. It's a fun and interactive experience that everyone will enjoy!

4. What happens after I book my first show?

After you book your first show, your consultant will provide you with everything you need to invite your guests and make your show a success. They will also be available to answer any questions and provide support throughout the process.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, there are many incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef show! You can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Your consultant may also offer additional incentives, such as hosting specials or exclusive host gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies