• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings First show booked

jasonmva

Advanced Member
Silver Member
May 8, 2006
Can y'all guess how excited I was when I had my boss come up to me yesterday and tell me she wants to book a show with me! Granted it is not until the end of June but she is the first official show on my books!

I am talking to some friends of mine into having one in early June. I think they are going to do it.

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I know your excitement! That is awesome! So much fun when you book a show that you didn't even have to work to get! :D

May 17, 2006
I know how you feel, I just signed up on Friday, and I have gotten 4 shows booked already... It feels good to know that you can do this. Lets just see how the show actually goes. I am more nervous about that then actually finding bookings!
Congrats on your show!

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Good luck! Congrats on getting that first show. I had to hold my own first show. But I got several leads and bookings off it.

Have a great time with PC - it is a lot of fun!

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Congratulations! Getting that first show booked is a huge relief -- I just had mine last month! I know you will do great with the excitement that you have! Keep us posted!