• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for a Successful First Show and Catalog Launch

In summary, the host has sent out invitations for the first show and is preparing for it. They are also trying to increase sales with both a show and a catalog. They have invested in a website but have not had any sales through it yet. The host is hoping for a big turnout and is looking for tips on increasing sales. One suggestion is to call and remind everyone invited, and offer them a catalog or the opportunity to host their own show. The best product for sales and bookings is the Deep Covered Baker, with dishes like Chicken Fajitas or Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco being popular choices.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi again,
Well the invitations are out, people are RSVPing I have 6 confirmed yes's for the first show and I am ready. The party is on Friday. Testing the recipe tonight and if need to will try again before the party. Tried a different recipe and it was not what I expected so have made a change to this one.

Anyways, how do I go about increasing sales both with a SHOW and with a CATALOG. I have two catalog's going on as well. I invested in the website and as of today no one has purchased through the website and I want to be able to get to the $1250 so that I can have the ability to do individual sales and outlet. I have friends waiting for that( some in other states).

I invited over 75 people to my first SHOW so I am hopeful for a big turnout and good sales on it. So my question is what works to increase sales? Is there one item that you find that people really when you talk about that they have to have? My director has said if I need something I can borrow it so I am going to ask for a few things since I am starting out. I am hoping a big show so I can get a few items to start to build my collection so I have items for my shows. Thanks for the help everyone.

Bill Faber said:
Hi again,
Well the invitations are out, people are RSVPing I have 6 confirmed yes's for the first show and I am ready. The party is on Friday. Testing the recipe tonight and if need to will try again before the party. Tried a different recipe and it was not what I expected so have made a change to this one.

Anyways, how do I go about increasing sales both with a SHOW and with a CATALOG. I have two catalog's going on as well. I invested in the website and as of today no one has purchased through the website and I want to be able to get to the $1250 so that I can have the ability to do individual sales and outlet. I have friends waiting for that( some in other states).

I invited over 75 people to my first SHOW so I am hopeful for a big turnout and good sales on it. So my question is what works to increase sales? Is there one item that you find that people really when you talk about that they have to have? My director has said if I need something I can borrow it so I am going to ask for a few things since I am starting out. I am hoping a big show so I can get a few items to start to build my collection so I have items for my shows. Thanks for the help everyone.

Call everyone you've invited, and remind them! When you do that, if they say they can't come, then ask if they'd like to see a catalog or if they would be interested in hosting their own show.

The best product I have not just for sales but especially for bookings is my DCB.

Definately the DEEP COVERED BAKER!! Sell 3-5 at every show (and at $69 each that is great for show sales). Do either Chicken Fajitas or the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco... works everytime, HUGE wow factor.

Oh and welcome :)

What is a "First Show" with Pampered Chef?

A "First Show" with Pampered Chef refers to the very first cooking show you host as a consultant. It is a great opportunity to introduce your friends, family, and acquaintances to our products and services while also earning rewards and building your business.

How can I ensure success for my first show with Pampered Chef?

To ensure success for your first show with Pampered Chef, it is important to plan and prepare beforehand. This includes setting goals, inviting guests, familiarizing yourself with our products, and practicing your presentation. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your guests after the show to answer any questions and thank them for attending.

What rewards can I earn from hosting a first show with Pampered Chef?

As a host of a first show with Pampered Chef, you can earn free products, discounts, and special offers based on the sales from your show. You can also earn credit towards future purchases and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products.

Do I need to have a certain level of cooking skills to host a first show with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have any specific cooking skills to host a first show with Pampered Chef. Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone, regardless of their level of experience in the kitchen.

Can I host a first show with Pampered Chef if I am not interested in becoming a consultant?

Yes, you can host a first show with Pampered Chef even if you are not interested in becoming a consultant. Hosting a show is a great way to get free products, discounts, and special offers, while also having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • peichef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • pmprdprettyinsnj